Julian's First Day

"What are you doing here brother?" Gary says as he stares at me the whole time I walk up to the desk.

  Smiling "well mother said I could leave, and start on my path, so to speak,  and that I can work here" I say as I lay the badge down on the desk in front of him.

  "Your head of staff" He says with a low growl which makes this whole exchange even better than I thought it be.

  "Obviously mother knows whose strengths lie where, yours is in checking people in and mine is well.. making sure that things run smoothly once they get past you" I say pinning my badge to my shirt, never taking my pompous smile off my face as I stare into his red eyes.

  "It looks like you could use some sleep your eyes are turning red.. is this job to stressful?" I say grinning wider getting even more amused as his horns become visible.

  "What did mother say about waving your privates around in public" I say running a long black fingernail along his horn, that he shoves away, and quickly hides his horns:

  "Would you like me to show you mine now?" I say as he slams his fist down on the button and the door to the back  buzzes open.

   "Later than" I say winking at him as he hands well shoves at me a book full of patients and workers.

  Taking the book I go through the door, and see the hustle and bustle of patients being moved here and there, nurses pushing trays, doctors watching their cattle.. patients.

  "Now where is my office?" I say outloud and some of the bustle stops to look at me before shrugging their shoulders and moving on.

   "No resp..."

    "It's upstairs to the left Aretha" I hear in my ear, a voice I knew, swiveling on my heels I look into the blue eyes of my friend I've had since I was just beginning to realize my potential.

   "Rasher. I can always count on you my beauty" I say as I run my finger along his cheek.

   "I wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble for sexual misconduct" he says giving me one of his rare smiles.

   "Oh but I want to lick and tug at every piercing and tattoo" I say.

    He taps the book "once you go through this, I'll let you give me a rectum exam" he says and walks off.

   "Somebody is sassy today" I say and receive a middle finger staring at me over his shoulder.

    "Maybe I'll use your own finger for your exam".

   "Go ahead" he says letting his tail be visible for just a second.

My body starts Shivering at his fucked up sense of fun it matches mine so perfectly.

  As he rounds the next corner I take the stairs two at a time and go left and see a door with a sign on it that says Julian Slink on it.

   "You never fail me Rash" I say as I go into the moderately decorated office, I frown as I look over the brown desk, a chair on one side and two on the other, and a couch pushed up against one side, and a window on the far back wall it's shudders closed.

   "Well will need to spruce this place up" I think sitting my butt in my chair and slamming the book down on the desk.

  Opening it I start flipping not really paying attention to name or faces, until one employee for some reason stood out to me 'Judas D' Argento, been in and out of jail. Was taken in as a nurse here as a prisoner rehabilitation program to get them out of jail and be a productive member of society'.

  "Yes as long as their not around accepted members of society" I think out-loud. And again I start flipping, another interesting employee shouts out at me.

    'Patricia Heart, widower of John Heart, mother of infant Sean Heart, nurse, was a patient here before her husbands death, released right before giving birth, husband killed in war days later, and given a chance at work for being an example patient'.

"This just keeps getting better" I say.

   'Eric Rasher' is the next name I come too, 'an examplatory nurse' is all it says "also a good fuck friend, Good guy" I add.

  and notice two more names these ones doctors

  "Thomas Bailey and Sean Carpenter, best friends moved to the area with their wives (so they can screw.. I add) and find a job here after their transfer to the main hospital fell through, for unknown reasons'.

    "Oh I love it here already" Flipping through the book I get to the patients, there's only one patient that jumps out at me.

   'Ford Scholar, one of his employees had a mental break down at his car shop, hit him with a wrench been unable to take care of himself since, has a brother and wife, attackers name Andy gentleman'.

   Raising an eyebrow at the last names trying not to chuckle, but intrigued all at once, I was about to keep flipping through the pages but my door opens and looking up I see Rasher come in with some interesting doctor tools and slam the book shut and grin.