😋School Festival😋

(One week later ) 
Yukina class is having a maid cafe this year.                                 
  (Time Skip)                       Dressing room.
Yukina is changing into her maid out when she came out the other girls started talking about how cute she looked . yukina though it was a  bit short and revealing. She continued changing  on her way she got a lot of stears from the boys has well as heike because he was having tea in the Hall way and he spotted yukina.       
 (Heike POV)                          well yukina looks  stunning in that maid outfit. i wonder what she would look like serving me in a maid outfit.       
   (Time skip)                                                                                      in class                                    yukina was taking orders and serving at one point it became crowded because all the guys wanted yukina to serve them.
Heike pov
   look at all these boys drooling over yukina only one can win this battle.                                                                
  (Time skip)                               (No Ones POV)
Yukina was walking when she heard run coming towards her direction she hide behind tree. The person. That  was chasing her said ! come my dear yukina I know your being that tree so come. yukina step out from behind the tree . he looked you up and down is this some joke? no! Yukina said bluntly. so No one here to save you know. He leap forward and cut my hand. After that a started to feel weak good looks like the drug is working in a distance you could hear some one called. He put  yukina over his shoulder and starting jumping away. Until you heard him start curse in.
Heike pov
  I stared at the man how has yukina in is arms. How did you take her down so easily?
Stranger pov
  well if you must know i cut  her thus releasing a drug make her body weak unable to move.
Heike pov
  how could he do such a thing. It does not matter. I am taking her back now. Toki came out no where and threw something at him making him lose is balance and yukina flew out of is hands . heike leap forward and caught yukina in his arms and landed lightly. What were you thinking toki-kun what if i did not catch her in time. Heike scolded toki and then took yukina home.
Time skip
Yukina House
    I entered her home he took her to her room and lay her down on her bed. He just stood their and watch her sleeping figure then left.