Beach

Hoe
Lowercase intended+
I suggest listening to the song

Logan's pov

the sun set shades of shadows against her forehead, as my hands tightened there grip as i clung onto the steering wheel. the emotion i received was beautiful, seeing parts of the horizon turn pink and orange while i silently drove by the beaches beauties.

but she was even more beautiful, her hair swept back but placed in a rough messy bun. the sunlight lingered on her skin like stars. her lips softly opening then closing as she sang the words to the song in my car. the vibration of the song rang through my body, the feeling of her soft but somewhat cold fingers in mine made me feel safe.

i flicked the turning signal right before changing the direction i was going. my body shifted a bit, regaining my balance as i drove further down the steep hill.

the way the wind blew through her hair making little bits go crazy in the breeze. the cold temperature made the hair on my neck stand up, the deep vibrations in the seats move as the music got deeper and subtle. the mood in my heart was remarkable. it was silent but fulfilling.

i slowly approached a parking space. as i did so i looked her in the eyes with a sweet feeling lingering deep into her soul, she smiled at me showing her a million dollar teeth making me dance inside.

the warmth of her hand crossed against mine as we walked through the beach entrance. the warm but slightly uncomfortable sand stuck in between our toes keeping its warmth.

" this is beautiful." i heard her whisper in amazement as i laid down a small towel. to my surprise the children had gone home, nobody was here, just me and her.

" it is- isn't it?" i replied taking in a breath of the ocean smell. my head had been laid back on the ground as her head was being pressed to my chest. it was comforting feeling to be near.

sometime had passed by and before i knew it my eyes had been glistening in the night stars. the moonlight reflected off of the ocean making it reveal as i beautiful white as it moved along on the waves. shapes and forms had been reflected into my eyes as i took in the beautiful platform.

" logan?" she said as sweet as a mouse but it slowly faded in with the waves. it sent calm vibrations through my chest with her perfect lips, but i could hear it almost perfectly.
" yes?"

her lips had made a small smile curving on the ends ever so lightly. it reminded me of the first time i told her
' you are mine- and always mine- and will forever be mine'

i remember like it was yesterday, i grabbed her waist slowly but with passion and whispered in her ear ' you are mine- and always mine- and will forever be mine' then i have her a single rose with a kiss on the forehead and all she could do was smile with her perfect lips with the ends curved ever so lightly.

" i love you" she whispered, as i felt my chest fly up and down gently. the feeling i had gotten inside was amazing.

" i love you too" i whispered as i rubbed her thighs lightly, she looked up at me and lightly pressed her lips against mine, guiding it slowly in sync. of course i instantly kissed back feeling her contact with me made me feel some tenderness emotion toward her.

i flipped myself over as she applied pressure on the kiss, her fingertips slowly tangled with my hair, slightly tugging on the tips. her eyes slowly shut as my lips made contact with her neck

Yah yeet
There will be a part 2
I think