Chapter 1

"Come on Camz, You can't seriously believe that ghosts are real" Lauren laughed at Camila's theory.

"Think about it Laur, how many times has something happened that couldn't possibly happen?" What Camila didn't know was that Lauren's heart fluttered at the nickname but continued playfully arguing with her best friend while walking home from school.

"I'm pretty sure you're mental" Lauren Laughed as the smaller girl slapped her arm. "Whatever when your house gets haunted don't come crawling to me.

Lauren has liked the shorter girl for some time now and it takes everything in her to stop being jealous whenever Camila talks about their mutal friend Colson Baker and how much she likes him. I mean don't get Lauren wrong she really likes hanging out with the tall boy but it hurts watching her crush like someone who has a better chance with her. None of Lauren's friends know that she's gay either. Sure she doesn't mind kissing boys but she could never date one unless she absolutely had too.

"Earth to Lauren" Camila waved her hand in front of her face making her blush slightly.

"I'm sorry Camz. What were you saying?"

"I was just letting you know that the others are coming and Kells is bringing his friend Ty"

The friends that were arriving included Hailee Steinfeld, a very beautiful and caring girl, and Shawn Mendes, a tall brunette that loved playing the guitar. All 5 friends were incredibly close and shared everything, well everything except how they felt romantically.

"Where does your mind go Laur?" Camila asked just above a whisper and all Lauren wanted to do was kiss her but she knew she couldn't.

Soon enough the bell rang and there stood four faces. "Hey guys!" Camila cheerfully smiled at the people behind the door. They all smiled back and entered upon her request. As soon as they were all sitting in the basement of the Cabello household which was their go to spot, Colson decided to introduce his friend.

After everyone was properly introduced to Ty, they decided to play to typical teenager game of Truth or Dare. Now Ty wasn't a shy guy and as a teenage boy he wanted to have to fun and add a little twist into the game. "Alright Ty, you can start asking someone since you're new" Ty smirked.

"Okay. Lauren Truth or Dare" He was praying to god that she picked dare and once he did he smirked some more. "So i've noticed that this little group is really close so this shouldn't be a problem"

Everyone was a little scared and curious on what he was going to dare their friend. Colson shared a look with her simply stating that she wasn't forced to do anything she wasn't comfortable with and she nodded.

Ty looked around and looked at Camila and back at Lauren. "I dare you to make out with Camila, and make it hot"

"Okay Ty what the fuck is wrong with you?" Colson asked when Lauren looked down like she wanted to cry.

"What? It's just a game" Ty laughed. "You can't seriously tell me that you don't want to see those two getting it on together"

"Actually I dont! Those are my friends and maybe it was a mistake bringing you here"

While Colson was getting ready to fight Ty, Camila went by Lauren who had her head in her hands. "Lo? Are you okay? it was just a dare and we really don't have to do this if you don't wa-" Camila was cut off.

"I'll do it" Everyone was shocked that she was going through with it. Ty smirked.

"See it's no big deal" Colson looked at him silently telling him to shut up.

Everyone sat down as Camila leaned closer to Lauren, and finally their lips touched sending jolts through their bodies. After the first contact they slowly moved their mouths together and the others watched in complete silence witnessing what couldn't possibly just be for a dare. For about a minute or two they made out until they pulled away and when Lauren looked into Camila's eyes she quickly grabbed her back pack ran out of the house crying. She made it to Camila's front porch before she fell to her knees and cried.