Chapter 2

Colson and Camila decided that they should tell their friends that they like each other and wanted to start dating without making things official.

Camila and Colson were waiting for Hailee and Shawn to join them. Camila had her leg bouncing up and down because even though they were all friends it was still scary because this could end that.

"Mils calm down, its going to be fine" Camila just shook her head.

"What if they don't approve of this"

Colson was going to say something when they heard the door to the basement open revealing the two.

"Hey is everything okay? Camila your text seemed urgent" Hailee asked.

"Yea Mila you seem really nervous and upset"

"She's fine it's actually something we both need to tell you two"

"Wait. We can't we have to wait for Lauren"

Shawn sighed sadly. "I don't think that she's coming Mila"

"But she's my best friend and she should be here"

"Mils she keeps refusing to hang out with us"

"Yea and I'm the reason for that. She's just mad at me and I thought we cleared it up"

"Okay you two have been having a silent war and none of us know why"

"That's between Lauren and I, Haiz"

"Mils can we tell them now?" Colson was getting impatient because Camila was talking about Lauren again.

"I want Lauren here"

"Well she isn't coming so" Colson was cut off by Lauren walking down the steps.

Camila ran to hug Lauren. "I knew you would come" she whispered into her ear.

"I'm sorry I'm late. I uh got caught up in something" Camila nodded sadly. She knew that Lauren was with Ty.

"Okay now she's here can we tell them?" Colson didn't hate Lauren but he wanted to rub it in her face of what she lost. He was mad because Lauren just left Camila and she doesn't even know how much she cried.

The pair then told them that they wanted to see how things goes if they date each other. The whole time Camila stole glances at Lauren, who had an unreadable expression.

Finally Lauren spoke up. "So you two are dating?"

"Uh yea" Camila answered hurt by how Lauren was acting.

"Cool, you would think that's sort of weird"

"What are you talking about Lauren?" Colson asked.

"Well i mean you two a practically are like brother and sister. I mean we all aren't we?" Lauren shrugged as Colson made his way over. "What's the matter? Don't like the idea of fucking your sister?"

Colson smirked. "Then isn't it also incest for you to be in love with Camila?

Colson was going to say something else when Camila stepped in. "Stop it! We all used to be best friends and now we aren't"

"It's because of her! She went to go fuck Ty just to get over you!"

At that Lauren looked at Camila

"Colson!"

Lauren didn't say anything and ran out of her crushes house. By the time Camila got up there she was gone. "Shit" she cursed.