This is not our first time

In the morning, Younghee late come to school. She really scared with teacher who is wait for students who coming late to school to give a punishment. So, she just wait until the teacher enter the school building. When she waiting for the teacher to enter the school, she eat chocolate for her breakfast. Then,
•Seungcheol : ya . Come late to school huh ?
Younghee really suprised when someone talk to her from behind.
•Younghee : kamchakgiya. YA !! *close her mouth*
•Seungcheol : Follow me.
•Younghee : Where ?
•Seungcheol : You want to get punishment or not?
•Younghee : No.
•Seungcheol : Then, just follow me. You talk back , you die. *grab Younghee hand*
•Younghee : *suprise*
Then, Younghee just follow Seungcheol from behind. She really scared.
•Younghee : I think we can't make it.
•Seungcheol : Shut up knucklehead! This is your fault if teacher catch us.
Younghee just shut her mouth and just follow Seungcheol. And then she feel something and remember something that she think it never happen to her before. Not all, just a little bit. And then, after they success enter the school safely without teacher know, Younghee start talking to Seungcheol.
•Younghee : You know what, I think ,I've been through this with someone that I dont know who is it.
•Seungcheol :*look at Younghee* boy or girl ?
•Younghee : Boy i think.
•Seungcheol : *mumbling* its me
•Younghee : What ? I cant hear what you say.
•Seungcheol : No nothing. I think we should hurry. If not, Teacher Kim will.......
•Younghee : *run*
•Seungcheol : YA ! WAIT FOR ME !
After 3 minutes they run together, finally they reach their classroom.
•Younghee : Teacher ! I'm sorry teacher !

~CONTINUE~