Chapter One: The Meeting

Mr

Mr. Moseby always hated when bugs or rats or any pests got into his hotel. He tapped his foot impatiently, as if he could feel the creatures crawling up into the building. "He's late..." Moseby grumbled, checking his watch again.
It was about twelve at night, a good hour when no guests were milling around to get in the way. It had been yesterday when one of the cunt twins, Zach, ran screaming down the hallway in terror. Cody followed, his face scrunched in disgust. They then continued to tell Mr. Moseby how they had found cockroaches in the wall, and the hotel had to hire a service for getting rid of the bugs.
For the forth time in the last thirty seconds 
Mr. Moseby straightened his suit and tie, anxiously waiting. Suddenly the hotel revolving door opened, and a tall man walked through the door. He had light skin, and was slightly larger around the midsection. He was balding, the top of his head shimmering like a disco ball in the light. But his face was handsome, it's roundness but gruff look to it. "Bob Duncan, from Bob's Bug Be Gone." the man said, reaching out a large hand toward Moseby.
"Marion Moseby, and you're late..." he grumbled, taking his hand. Moseby noted how dominant and firm the handshake was, it was very sexy.
"Ah, yea I'm sorry about that. I stopped to get a sandwich."
"You got a sandwich instead of coming to do your job?"
"Yup."
Mr. Moseby tried to be annoyed by this, but this man... Bob... just dazzled him so. Without another word, the hotel manager led Bob to the elevator. This sudden wave of anxiety and arousal scared Mr. Moseby, and he gulped pressing the button.
While Moseby was thinking this, Bob Duncan was looking at the smaller man with a small smirk. He was so good looking... he wouldn't mind being in a hotel room alone together. Moseby was definitely lookin like a snack. The elevator doors opened, and Bob "accidentally" knocked his hips into Mr.Moseby's ass, pushing him into the elevator.
"O-oh I'm so sorry..." the manager was suddenly flustered, as he scratched the back of his neck and pressed himself against the farthest wall.
"That's quite alright..." Duncan rumbled, winking at the smaller man, "alright indeed."

________________________________
Hope you enjoyed, leave suggestions and I'll update soon ;)

And yes, this is about Mr. Moseby and Bob Duncan.

Meme it up kids