Chapter Two: Love?

As they entered the room that Mr. Moseby had deducted was the center of the infestation, he broke out in a cold sweat. The presence of Bob made him horribly confused and nervous, his feelings so mixed up he could barley think. As Bob crouched down to set up his equipment, Moseby couldn't help but catch a glance at the mans full ass. He bit his lip, but quickly looked away as Bob stood. It shocked Moseby to see how close they were standing, the exterminator towering above him, his bulk shadowing his entire being.
"We may want to leave, I'll be spraying some chemicals..." Bob whispered, taking Moseby's hand carefully. The smaller mans hand seemed like a dolls in the others, they met stares and held it for a few seconds.
"But seriously, the chemicals will probably cause damage." The words jerked the hotel manager out of his haze, and he nodded quickly and shuffled out of the room. Bob sighed, knowing he ruined a perfect moment between them, and slowly followed Moseby out. They leaned against opposite sides of the hallway as the chemicals did their job. It was an awkward game of one catching the other staring, then vice versa, then staring back down the hallway acting as if nothing happened. Once Bob had taken care of all the room with bugs, he packed up his things.
"Ah, let me get it..." Mr. Moseby purred, dropping down on his knees. Bob stood, and watched the other get to work. Duncan watched his pants cling to his ass, the way the fabric outlined his frail looking frame... and the position. He could only imagine the other reasons the manager would be on his knees if Bob has it his way. Moseby got up and handed Duncan the bag, obviously struggling with its weight. Bob chuckled, taking the supplies with ease and seeing Moseby blush furiously at the embarrassment of his weak noodle arms. There was still no words as they exited the hotel room and made their way to the elevator. Bob pressed the button, and stood back awkwardly, sending sideways glances. Mr. Moseby suddenly put a hand on his arm, his finger tips just brushing his skin. Moseby then firmly pushed Duncan against the wall, until their bodies were pressed together and Bob was stuck in the middle. He opened his mouth to speak, but the hotel manager put a finger to his lips, a wicked smile dancing on them.
"Don't speak Mr. Duncan, just...feel..." There was a beat of silence and stillness, something like lust hanging in the air. Then, Moseby dragged Bob's face to meet his own. When their lips collided, Moseby was already planting his hands on Bob's shoulders, pinning him down. Duncan melted into his dominating embrace, pushing his lips as hard as he could against the smaller mans. They stumbled into the nearest room, falling onto the bed intertwined with one another.
"No running in my lobby..." Mr. Moseby growled, pinning Bob down again. A shiver went up his spine, and Bob smirked.
"Exterminate me Moseby, do it HARD!"

________________________________

Welll, this is all I have

I'm ashamed
My writing just gets shittier as this goes on so whoops