Intro-background of Andy

Andy Stark is very like Tony in the ways that they are both very witty and are quick thinkers. They are different though in one drastic way, while tony relies on his suit most of the time while fighting Andy relies on her many hours worth of training she has done with Natasha and Clint. 

Andy first started her training after Tony was held hostage, she realised that she has to be able to defend herself. She asked Tony to set up classes for her and he did, unknown to both of them Andy would be taught by Natasha and Clint for six months until Natasha shows up at Tonys house pretending to be a lawyer named "Natalie Rushman". Andy said nothing while she watched Natasha fight Happy and pin him in seconds. Andy called Natasha later that day and asked about what had happened earlier and Natasha then said that she would explain it all at there next training session which was two days away. 

At the training session Natasha explained about S.H.I.E.L.D and then Andy met Director Fury, she was nervous because everything she thought she knew about her friends was a lie. Director Fury then invited Andy to join shield and become an agent (this all happens at the end of iron man 2). Andy agrees and has to move to the S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters in Washington D.C. where she honed in and learnt new skills. She mastered knife throwing and was extremely flexible from her many years as a gymnast. She also became fluent Russian with the help of Natasha and has learnt sign language with the help of Clint.

  ...............................................................................................................................................................

In the next chapter the book will begin at the start of the movie and will be in Andys point of view. This intro was to give you a bit of a background of Andy but no all of her background, you will learn more about her character as the story continues. 

Hope you enjoyed this intro if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments i will hopefully be updating this every week and depending on the popularity will do the rest of the movies with this character. The story will not be an exact copy of the movie (because thats just boring) it will have its own twist and turns for Andy along the way.

Till next time enjoy! :)