New York part 2: Andy is back?

I opened my eyes only to close them again from the extreme pain in my head. "shit" I cursed as I stood up shakily. wait, I'm back! I'm myself! I look out the window to see strange things flying about. I hear yelling and grunts coming from the balcony. I look out and see Loki and Thor fighting. they stop and Thor holds Loki still saying something to him but I cant hear. I push myself fully off the ground and shuffle towards the stairs to the balcony. just as I think they are done fighting I see Loki stab thro causing his to drop Mjolnir. They then start fighting again, I try and quicken my shuffling so I can stop them fighting. 

Just as I get to the where Thor and Loki were, Loki rolls off the edge and lands on one of the weird looking flying things and flies away. Thor pulls the dagger-like thing Loki used to stab him and throw it at my feet beside Mjolnir. "You ok big guy?" I speak up catching him off guard. "Lady stark,  are you still under my brother's powers?" he asks.

 "I don't think so" I answer honestly looking down at my body as if it was about to tell me. " Natasha, how did you get The Hawkeye back to himself?" Thor speaks into an earpiece. "Are you sure that till work?" he asks looking concerned." ok ill give it a try" he finally says turning back to me picking up Mjolnir. "sorry Lady Stark" he says making me furrow my brows in confusion. I realised what he was going to do to late as he hit me over the head with Mjolnir making me fall to the ground unconscious. 

"Why did you hit her over the head she obviously different!" I heard Tony yell making my head pound again. I'm going to end up with brain damage if I keep banging my head. "I just did what Natasha did to the Hawkeye!" Thor's voice boomed back defensively. "Shut up!" I yelled causing them to all look in my direction. "Andy are you ok? how many fingers am I holding up? do you feel a lump on your head?" Tony asked all in one putting his hands on either side of my head and looking into my eyes. "yes, Your hands are on my head so none and I don't know" I said slightly laughing at his stupidity. 

Tony pulled me into a crushing hug seeing he was still in his suit and didn't realise his strength or weight. "you ok to fight? this isn't over yet" Tony asks very seriously. "Ye I think ill be fine in a minute" I say as Tony helps pull me up.

Tony lifts me up as he flies us down to the ground near the rest of the team. I get a hard glare from Steve and a sympathetic one from Natasha. "Is she safe to be here?" Cap asks sending a death glare my way. "I'm fine Cap, I've been hit over the by Thor and hit my head against marble so I think I maybe have lost a few brain cells but ill survive" I state sending the glare right back at him. 

Tony flies away only to come back when Banner comes in on a small motorbike. I'm sitting on the ground still trying to get over the major dizziness I have right now. I'm pretty sure my face is drained of colour when Tony comes flying towards us followed by what I can best describe as a giant sky shark covered in armour. I took out of my dazed state by Banner saying "I'm always angry and morphing into the Hulk who runs and punched the sky shark. Tony fires at the parts of the sky shark that's armour have fallen off. The thing exploded and bits of it went everywhere I hid under a car not wanting to go unconscious again today. the chitari on the buildings around us started to make a weird noise at us sending chills down my body.

we all form a circle for some reason and look at the buildings around us, "guys" natatsha said making everyone look up at the hole in the sky that had more things flying out of it. "call it captain" Tony says standing next to me, "alright listen up, until we can close that portal our priority is containment. Barton, i want you on that roof eyes on everything, call out patterns and strays. Stark you've got the perimeter, anything gets more than three blocks out you turn it back or you turn it to ash". "want to give me a lift?" Clint asks Tony, "right better clench up legolas," Tony says before getting a hold of clint and flying off. 

"Thor you've got to try and bottleneck that portal slow them down. you got the lightning, light the bastards up. You and me we stay here on the grounf, keep the fighting here and hulk, smash" Cap finishes addressing everyone but me. 

"Cap! forget about me?" I ask getting his attention. "not at all Andy, Your going to go to stark tower and try to stop the portal" he says with a smirk on his face. "but the lifts arent working and the portals on the roof" I says trying to get him to see id be better at fighting than climbing up stairs for the rest of the battle. "oh I know, your still recovering and your not ready to fight" he quips back with a grin on his face. "ye no, im not doing that Cap. You're old as hell and are still fighting so you can forget that idea of me climbing all day" I finish as I walk away giving him the middle finger not looking back.

"Andrea Stark you will do as I say because of im in charge of the Avengers!" he yells after me. I whip around a deep glare on my face,"I'm not an Avenger! Im just an Agent who you cant boss around old man!" I yell before running off.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hope everyone is lke this book, do you think cap will ever forgive Andy after all she said? will loki take over Andys mind over again? will Tony become a more caring brother??? Find out next week for the next chapter. Till next week bye :) - Isabel