Suprise honey

Olivia pov:
I got up and got out of the car. I went to the other side of the car and put the handcuffs in him and went to the little girls house.*knock*knock the doors opens with a tall man standing in the door way. "Please sr can I use your phone?" "Yea of course are you okay" " I just need to call the police please sr" he ran and grabbed the phone and came back I was looking back at the car every min with fear. He came back.

No one pov:
*ring*ring "Amaro" nick answers Olivia was so happy to hear his voice. "Nick! It's me Olivia!" "Liv? Where are you oh my god liv! Everyone it's liv!" He told the others." I don't know where I am can you trace the phone?"" Yea hand on liv we are on it right now..........okay liv we got you your in this town close to Mexico!" She felt safe feeling she was going to be recused." Okay we are on our way liv can u get to a police station and wait there?" He asked"yea ofcource" she said and hung up handing the phone to the man. He looked up from her as she was saying that and then*BANG* the man fell to the floor Olivia liked behind her. Lewis was standing there with a bloody face a gun and broken handcuffs."hey Livy you like playing don't you? Well that's okay it looks like it's my turn to roll." He says pistol whipping her with the gun.

Olivia pov:
I woke up in a car that I've never been in. My hands were zip tied to the door. My head was so groggy. I looked around and Lewis was driving. Then I realized what happen."good morning mommy" Lewis says. No... I looked behind me and there was the little brown headed girl sleeping in the back seat. " why Lewis what is wrong with you let her go please!" I cry and beg him." No use begging me liv she knocked out with the good stuff I found in her dads room. We can't leave her alone she has no one."he says with a evil smirk. I just sit there and cry. We pull up to this house that looks close to the ocean. He gets out grabs the girl and takes her inside. He was inside for a long time before he came back to me." What where you doing Lewis i swear if you lay on hand on her or try anything."" Or what what will you do? You wanna take more swings on me Olivia. Don't think I forgot about that your punishment will begging inside." He says taking me in side directing me by pulling me with my hair. We go into the house it's beautiful inside. Marble counters soft brown couches and everything looks like it was just re-mottled." Down here darling you get to be here if you act right." He took me down stairs into the basement.

No one pov:
The basement was a dungeon. The was a place to lock Olivia up and she would have only a bed and bathroom things. Lewis pushed her into the are behind the bars. "Lewis please I'm sorry!" She spoke with fear. She sat in the bed with her hands tied behind her. He came close to her unzipping his pants. "It's too late to be sorry Olivia now u must learn to be good." He got on top of her kissing her lips rough and sucking on her neck. He bit her multiple times over and over she was crying and wincing in pain. He started to undress her." No Lewis please stop! Please no!" She begs him as he fakes all her cloths off. He now has her hands tided up over her head with extra zip ties. He then goes and grabs a pocket knife and blow torch from the desk outside the caged area."let's play" he spoke lighting the torch. She starts balling hard,screaming pleading, and begging for her life. He burnt her on her Brest and a little on her tummy. He put the torch down and pulled his penis out and roughly pushed him self into her. She screamed in pain. She kept crying the more he thrusted in and out of her. She couldn't help but let some moans slip out. After an hour of him thrusting hard in her. She came 5 times and he still was going. She was tired. She couldn't believe she still had drive to keep going. He kept thrusting n her for hours later she came so much she was laying in a bed of her own juice. He bend down after one more thrust." You like that don't you bitch. Next time you try to leave me I'm going to fucking kill you." He liked her dead in the eye as he said that then kissed her with the hate in the world. She let only one tear fall knowing he couldn't be more serious. This was her life now this was where she stood in this planet. He got up grabbed everything and left her there tied up naked and wet. He shut the gate turned out the lights and went up stairs.

Lewis pov:
The next morning I woke up and showered. I got up made some pancakes with smiles. I set the table and got two glasses of orange juice. I walked into the little girls room as she was slowly waking up."wh-where an i" she asked in small voice. " your home honey" she looked up at me" it's okay honey your okay." "Why am i's here's?" " because your daddy got hurt badly and he told me and your new mommy to take good care of you" she started to cry. I went over and hugged her an comforted her. She stopped crying." I I do-don't wanna" "it's okay honey you'll have so much fun here you can have whatever toys you want and you can have whatever food and do what ever you want!" He said" i I like a princethess!" She exclaimed." Yea honey so let's go have breakfast while we wait for your new mommy to get back I made pancakes that smile." She laughed and took his hand out to the dinning room.
No on pov:
Olivia was slowly waking up. Her arms hurt she was freezing and her body hurt so bad.

"New daddy I have never had a mommy is she nieths?" The little girl asked. " it's just daddy honey and yes she perfect she will be here in a few days she took a trip and is on her way back to see you"he spoke" what do u wanna be named honey?" He asked" uhh um my oder daddy called me Casey, but I like the name movia." " you mean Maria?"" Yeah that one" she said. "Okay then your new name is Maria.

They hung out and played for two whole days. Lewis would give her the best two days ever tuck her in at night the go and feed Olivia he rapped her every night and left her alone to her self in the cold nights. After these two days he comes down stairs early in the morning." Get up" he wakes Olivia up. Her eyes shoot open. He in ties her and grabs her naked limp body and caries her up stairs bridal style she is so out of it because of the drugs lewis was feeding to her in her food. He takes her up stairs puts her in the bath with him and cleans her until she looks clean and new. He dresses her in nice cloths and puts a little make-up in her to hide the bruises. She looked normal. He laid her down into their bed and she fell asleep. He went a go Maria up and ready for the day.