Chapter one ✩ late

Third person narrative

Light shines through the slightly opened white curtains on the top frame of Vienna's bedroom window, as it did the brown haired girls phone went off as she received messages from her friends. The girl groaned as she began to awake from she slumber, rushed her eyes and sitting up. She then looked over to the dark wooden nightstand by her messy bed noticing the text from her friend Gavin.

The messages said for her to hurry up as she had slept in and was late for school.

"SHIT!" Vienna cussed putting her phone back on the table and leaping out of bed. She barreled over to her dresser throwing things out that she wasn't going to wear today.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She whispered in a panicked way. After immense searching she had finally settled on an outfit. She threw on her pink sweater and black tights that hugged her curvy body quite well, and to go along with the outfit she put in white socks that she had put over her pants just because it looked better in her opinion.

After she had changed she rushed to the bathroom brushing her teeth and hair. She didn't do much with her hair, she just put it in a half pony tail curling the ends of the hair she had left down. She then applied some cosmetics but not to much, just some mascara, thin eyeliner that wasn't winged and some highlighter. After that she ran down the stairs of her house and grabbed her white backpack. She then stopped thinking to herself.

"Oh fuck me, my phone." The frustrated girl groaned running back upstairs grabbed her phone and running back down now to her back door. She slipped on her white Nike Airs and grabbed her keys off the granite countertop unlocking the door and re locking it after walking out the door only to see Gavin waiting for her in her back alley leaned up against the fence smoking a cigarette.

She smiled at her friend waving to him, he waved back as she began walking towards him.

"Ready to go finally eh, sleeping beauty?" He mocked, she rolled her eyes with a chuckle.

"Ready then ever."

Truth is, she wasn't ready for what was about to happen at school, at all.