The bleachers and the Gym

Veronica's P.O.V

The next day i woke up the second my mom walked in, before she could even tell me to get up i sprung out of the bed and ran to my closet. I had to wear something cute today, so I put on my regular outfit cause, Isn't that cute Enough?!?!?!?!?. I put on my black pumps than ran to the restroom, cut my dad off before he could get in their to shower and i did my hair and make up. I was excited, but at the same time confused on what I was excited about, "we had been dating for a while befo-"I stopped myself and realized " WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!!!!!!!!, WE BROKE UP!!!!!!" I stopped and my shocked face turned into a grin......."Heh , this means Mr. Jason dean is going to have to ask me out" I winked at the mirror and walked out to the hall way where my dad was impatiently waiting. "What took you so long" said my father in a rude tone while walking into the restroom. "Sorry dad I had to get ready for school", I the ran down the stairs, almost falling off every step, and went down to get some breakfast. "Darling, ... want some Pâté???" "No thanks mom gotta motor." I grabbed a slice of toast and sprinted out the door. I walked out to the car got in put a smile on my face  and turned the key. I drove to the school parked and got out to go into the stupid dump. I went in and saw heather duke their with her usually ugly grin that meant she would kill you if you didn't stop staring. So me being me starred back and gave her that bitchy smile that makes everyone wanna punch me. She eventually stopped glaring, I had won this war,... There he was, Jason dean in all of his beauty, I quickly whipped the drool of my face and looked away before he spotted me. I looked back to where he was, and he wasn't there, I was confused until I felt an arm wrap around my waste and then in a soft mellow whisper "Greetings and salutations". I grabbed the arms around my waste and leaned back onto him, he placed a light kiss on my cheek. He grabbed my hand and walked me to my first period, we didn't talk much only would smile every now and then. We got to my class and he gave me a quick kiss and we said our good byes, I walked in and sat down after a few minutes the bell rang and the boring shit began.

After class I packed up and walked out the door we did the same thing through all of my classes and then when I finished with my last class, he walked me to my car kissed me hard and I was off. I was kind of expecting him to ask me out today but, I guess he never had to, Like we are already kissing so he didn't really need to. I was kind of disappointed that he wouldn't but hey life moves on and maybe he will. After dinner I slipped on my pajamas cuddled up in my bed and fell asleep.

                      ~ccccccccrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkckkkkkkkkk~