BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,....Shut up and kiss me

(I know you have been waiting for a JD's point of view so here I guess)

JD's P.O.V

AHH AHH AHH AHH (the alarm beeping)

"FUCK" i yelled as I got up and dressed myself in the clothes I had worn for three days in a row.  As I went down stairs to get breakfast I thought "screw it lets go to that Hell hole";. I walked to the back door and ran to the car, when I got their I gassed my way to the school. It was pretty much Barron, no Heather, geeks, or jocks. I sprinted into my first period and sat down, I needed to get to college, "I NEED TO ACE THIS YEAR" i whispered to myself. After that class I walked out into the hallway where i saw her. The reason I was so starstruck is because of last night,....I grinned to myself and slicked my hair back.

(Last night Veronica's P.O.V)

                      ~ccccccccrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkckkkkkkkkk~                          

I shook myself up with my head above the covers, paralyzed in fear. The window was open with the drapes flying towards me because of the light wind, "i don't wanna die,i don't wanna die,i don't wanna die,i don't wanna die" I whispered to myself picking up the radio next to my bed. "Greetin-" BAM  I hit the person in the head as hard as I could with it, I got up turned on the lamp and got a wooden bat from the corner of my room. "I will use this, this- umm, bot, bit, bat, BAT oh yeah, I will use this bat DON'T MAKE ME HIT YOU AGAIN". "Why did you even hit me the first time" My face dropped,and so did the bat thingy. I recognized that voice, In fact I knew that voice all to well "Jason???"

He rose up slightly with one of his hands on the bed, a little tipsy "Greetings and salutations" he spoke out in a limp voice. "shit" I sprinted down the stairs not making a sound with my ninja skills. When I returned I had an Ice pack in hand.I sat him on my bed and placed the ice pack onto his forehead. "You really need to stop coming into my room at 12 pm " I giggled as I continued to slowly rub the ice pack on his forehead. He smiled "I don't know if it would be this fun If i came any sooner, I mean look, I've had a radio to the face, A dead body, and I've given you an awful many jump scares .After that.....

                          (Smut scene written here{If you want me to right smut comment below}

JD's P.O.V

"Anyhow that woman was everything and I was so glad to have her in my life, OH SHIT!!, she's coming this way" I pretended to be looking at one of the posters "Greetings and salutations" she whispered and kissed me on the cheek, "Hey that's my thing" I complained turning around to grab her waist. She just giggled and hugged me, I grabbed her hand and we went to lunch.

 THE END(FOR TODAY)

      Sorry for not writing for a while, I've had school, anyhow, If you want me to write smut pls COMMENT BELOWWWWWWWW ^ ^ thx I hoped you enjoyed this chapter