Chapter Eight: Demon Summon [Unfinished]

Notes at end.
Tomika's P.O.V.

We walk through the doorway of the club. Tomika wasn't lying about this place, it is dodgy. Drugs were everywhere, and no one noticed. Crooked cops, wanted criminals, insane psychopaths, all here, mingling, trading arms, drugs and everything illegal in between. We were obviously underage at measly 16, but they seemed to overlooked it.  We surveyed the surrounding area. There was a stage facing the front door with some awful karaoke, a bar to the left, some tables scattered around, a door out the right and a small unused space in the centre for people to dance. We walk to the bar and Zach orders our drinks as we watch the crowd. Suddenly everything goes silent. Then a voice calls out the name Katja (pronounced Catcha) Whittier. A song starts playing and a girl starts to sing "Sit Still, Look Pretty"... She is brilliant! Zach and I both spin around in our chairs to see..

Tomika Young!?!? What the hell? Wait... Tomika Young is Katja Whittier? That isn't her name!

Katja Whittier... I recognize the name... Oh. My. F*cking. God! Katja Whittier was the leader of Assassin's Codex, the most dangerous and exclusive gang and assassin's ring in the country! And she's a 16 year old? People were actually dancing now. She obviously sang in public often. You could tell just by looking at her. Suddenly we were both grabbed by the back of the necks.
'Come with me or I slit your throats.' a man whispered to us. I heard Zach whimper as we were dragged through the bar. I saw Tomika/Katja walk offstage and a group of people clad in black leather, probably her gang.

Here's the unfinished Chapter Eight. In it, they figure out one of Tomika's many secrets, and she ends up having to save their asses. To be honest, it was a good premise for a book but I was making it really cringey, so sorry.