Kiss me

"Oh,what are you doing here?"I asked Jungkook."What does it look like?To
go grocery shopping"he scoffed.oh fuck...stupid me.He flicked my forehead,"You are indeed stupid"he smirked.

"What?How'd you know I was
thinking that?!"I asked."You said "oh fuck....stupid me",I heard you"he imitated me.

I threw my basket at him and walked away,I went outside to get fresh air.

--------------

Someone threw a grocery bag with things in it,"YAH-"I looked in the grocery bag,he bought the items I was going to buy."You're welcome"he said sarcastically."Oh,thank you Kook"I said.

He cupped my cheeks,I looked away trying to avoid his eyes."Areum...look at me"he said softly."W-What?"
our eyes met."I can't hold it back anymore"he kissed me.

His soft,reddish pink lips...were on my lips.I pushed him away,"I thought you had a girlfriend...actually girlfriends"I backed away."Honestly...I just used them to not think about you anymore"he said."But,no matter what...I can't stop thinking about you"he said.

I looked at him,"Neither can I"I said."Do you even love Taehyung?"he asked."Honestly...I was confused about my feelings and now,I know what's true and it's that I love you...for a long long time"

A long time...ever since...