Delroy X Plushtrap

Delroy was waiting for PlushTrap to get back to her chair. Delroy paced the door ways, getting annoyed. He heard footsteps. "PlushTrap?" He asks. "Nope. It's me Delroy." Nightmare Fredbear says. "Do you know where she is?" Delroy asks. "Yea. She is in the bedroom..waiting for you." N.fredbear says. "Okay! Thank you!" Delroy says running to the bedroom. "PLUSHTRAP!!" Delroy yells. "OI!!! Oh hello Delroy." PlushTrap says...blushing?!? "PlushTrap. I was waiting for u at the chair." Delroy says his face turning red. "I was waiting for you here." PlushTrap says. "Plush remember about the dance tonight?" Delroy says his face turning cherry red. "Yes." PlushTrap says looking at him. "WouldYouWantToComeWithMeToTheDance?" Delroy says very quickly. "Delroy of course I would. Let me get ready. N.Mangle and N.Chica are waiting. See you tonight!" PlushTrap says going to her room. "Delroy? Come on mate ye best get ready." N.Foxy says. Delroy follows him. N.Freddy,N.Bonnie,N.Fredbear,and N. Where already in dance suits. Delroy got in his suit too. N.Freddy grins at Delroy. "What?" Delroy asks. N.Freddy whispers "you have to kiss PlushTrap on the stage infront of everyone." Delroy gulps. "Heh ok."

TIME SKIP- 

PlushTrap is wearing a flower dress, her ears flowered as well. 

-ON STAGE-

"PlushTrap?" Delroy asks "yes?" Plush asks. Delroy brings her closer and kisses her deeply. Everyone gasped and clapped.

"D-delly~" plush says turning red. "Y-yeah?" Delroy asks. "I love you." Plush grins. "I love you too!" Delroy says kissing her again.