Sewer

(A/N)- I wasn't going to post thing until later but I decided to now! I hope you like it so far, please keep reading, warning the next few chapters might get steamy. Please vote and enjoy!

-Author, E.F. 🖤

~~

Your POV

I know I'll find him in the sewers. This time I'm getting some answers. I sprung out of bed, grabbed a changed of clothes, a plain shirt and pair of jeans. I grabbed my lace up boot from my closet and threw them on, along with my yellow jacket. I looked at the time 12:47, it's well past midnight but I still carried on. I grabbed a flashlight from my side table in my room and started walking out the door.

"Why the hell am I walking? I could've took my damn car. But then again I'd get caught and that'd look real suspicious" why am I talking out loud it's not like I have anyone to talk to.... no friends, no family, I don't own a pet. I kept walking until I got to the nearest entrance through the sewer. "Oh this is so fucking gross!" It smelled horrible, like all the worst possible smells combined into one. He water was getting deeper the farther I went. This is great. Awesome. "Just keep swimming just keep swimming in the sewer I'll just keep swimming" I sang to myself. I got to the end of the tunnel of this pipeline, and it was one big open area with many other pipes lead here. "Woah, this is gonna take a while", I whistled like a 'wow what a place'. "Pennywise, I know you're here. Come out come out wherever you are. Haha" I made myself laugh "here penny penny penny" I hear water behind me, I turn to look and I see Pennywise peering out. A bit frightened I stepped back and he got closer "Pennywise, how have you been?" "I'm not a dog" he glared at me, "what?" "You don't have to call me like a dog, I can hear you just fine" "I'm sorry.." I looked down at my hands, "what are you doing here (y/n)? I've let you go multiple times, isn't that enough? You keep coming back!" I sighed and looked at him. "I want to know why?"

Pennywise POV

"I want to know why?" I don't want to hurt her. "Because" I couldn't think of any other answer than that, really? "Because why? Why did you let me live?" "I'm not what you think you know." "What do you mean?" She looked at me confused. "I'm normal, or I at least use to be." "What happened?" She truly looked concerned, I felt slightly warm inside she was concerned what happened to me. "It was just a normal night on the town for me, I was walking home, and I noticed there wasn't anyone else walking the streets that night, which was odd cause they were usually hopping" I paused. "And go on" "well that's when it happened, I was attacked by this demon that's inside of me now, he turned me into what I am. I had a normal life!" "I'm so sorry..." she apologetically said. "So after that you just when around killing?" "Not exactly, I only come out every 27 years. I just stay down here, but when I get hungry I will feed" "and you were going to feed on me next?" She said worried "that's another thing, I can't." "What do you mean?" "I can't kill you, I don't want to..." I looked at her beautiful face and blushed. "Why not?"

She asks a lot of questions, but I'm willing to answer them all, as long as I can get her to understand. "Well you see my dear, I've been watching you since you were young. I saw everything hat happened to you. Like the first day you moved here and were bullied by those boys across the street." "Wait did you have something to do with the going missing?" "Yes." "But why would you do that for me?" "Because they hurt you, and I didn't want to see you hurt.." I reach for her hand, she didn't pull away, she let me hold it. "But you left... why did you leave (y/n)?" She looked down with tears forming in her eyes, oh that sad face I still can't take it. "Um well you see, I couldn't come back until now." "What happened?" I brushed a strand of hair out of her face and smiled gently at her. "My parents died, in a car accident and I had to live with my aunt" she explained everything me and I listened. She cried, I cried, I held her close.

Your POV

Wow he genuinely cares about me. He caressed my cheek and looked deep into my eyes. His eyes were now blue. He was so beautiful. I wanted him. I wanted to kiss him. Would he think I was weird though? What to do?! So I spoke "what was your name?" "Hmm?" "Your name before you were Pennywise." "Roman." He said softly, "Roman, I like it" I smiled at him. That's it I'm going for it! I grabbed his face and smashed my lips against his, at first he was stunned but didn't pull back, he just deepened the kiss. This was so nice, his lips were so soft surprisingly. Considering he's a demonic clown who eats children. He pulled back for a moment. "I love you, (y/n)." He loves me? Should I said it back? Before I could think I had already said it, "I love you too... Roman."

Pennywise POV

I told her, I finally told her. "I love you, (y/n). I always have. Ive only wanted to protect you, that's why I couldn't kill you! I love you!" I kissed her again softly. "I'm glad you told me". She rest her head in mine and we sat in silence for a few moments. I thought to myself, she didn't run away, she understands me now, she loves me too, she doesn't think I'm a freak I'm normal to her, and she didn't call me Pennywise, she called me by my real name, Roman. I looked at her, "you're so beautiful" I whispered, I have to ask he, I stared in her gorgeous eyes

"(Y/n), stay with me?"