Taken by Losers

(A/N) sorry if you think I update so much, I have no life and I'm very dedicated to this. 
Here is the next chapter!
-Author

~~

Pennywise POV

I awoke later that day, I rolled over to wrap my arms around my girl, but she wasn't there. I opened my eyes and got up, I looked around for her but she wasn't here. I put on some sweat pants and I went downstairs to see if she was in the kitchen, halfway down the stairs I smell something burning. I ran to the kitchen and there was burnt toast and burnt eggs on the stove, it was still on. That's weird, how did she not smell this? I walked towards the living room and stop when I got to the front door, it was wide open, the lock was busted and the chain was dangling there. Oh my god, I started to panic. "(Y/n)?! (Y/n) baby where are you?!" I ran out the door not caring if all the neighbors saw a 6'4" clown running frantically in someone's yard. "(Y/n)!!!" I screamed. Someone has took my (y/n)! I went back inside and grabbed the phone, wait I can't call the police?! What will I tell them "oh my name is Pennywise the dancing clown someone kidnapped my girlfriend" they'll think I'm crazy! I ran back in the kitchen and I seen her phone lying in the floor with a cracked screen. I picked it up and unlocked it it was on her camera roll. These people took pictures on her phone, these people that took (y/n), who are they?! I'll find them and kill them. I don't know where to even start. I ran upstairs with her phone in my hand and grabbed my old clothes. If I'm gonna kill I have to be in MY clothes. I slipped on my gloves, grabbed her phone and left. I will find them.

Your POV

  I woke up later that day and saw my handsome Pennywise lying next to me. I ran my finger down the bridge of his nose, he crinkled it up as I'm guessing it kind of tickled. I kissed him on the cheek and decided I'd make something to eat. I thee on my underwear and a baggy shirt and went to the kitchen. I know it's not morning but I'm in the mood for breakfast. I grabbed a couple slices of bread, and a couple eggs from the fridge. I yawned and thought about earlier this morning. He was absolutely amazing in bed, as if he wasn't already perfect enough. I grabbed my phone to check the time, at that moment I felt someone's hand go over my mouth and around me holding my to where I couldn't get loose. These were not Penny's arms. They were forceful, I dropped my phone on the floor and I saw another figure pick it up, where they taking pictures?! Sick fuck! I tried to scream but it was no use. The last thing I remember is the one throwing my phone on the floor and stomping it busting it. And then he stuck a needle filled with some fluid in my neck. Then everything went black.

  I woke up an I had no idea where I was. Everything was bright. I looked around, it looked like a hospital. I tried to move but my body wasn't going anywhere. I started to panic and tried to scream, but my mouth was covered, my body was strapped down to a bed, it was no use. In walk some more strange faces. "What should we do with her?" One asked "I don't know? Kill her?" Then another chinned in "we won't kill her, not unless she doesn't cooperate". They tilted the bed up to where I was looking at them. I looked down at my body. I was still in my shirt and underwear. Their name tags say "Mike. Eddie. Ben." Then two more walk in "Beverly and Richie" said their name tags. They all gathered in a circle and started to whisper, I couldn't make out what they were saying but it didn't sound good. Then they grabbed me and pulled the tape off my mouth. "Where is he?" The man named Mike said. "Who?" I asked "don't play dumb" the woman, Beverly snarled. "Pennywise" Eddie said. "What do you want from me? Please don't hurt me" "if you don't tell us where Pennywise is, we'll do more than hurt you!" Eddie yelled. "Guys chill" Richie chimed in, "we know you know him, and where he is. Just tell us and we'll have no problems, we'll let you go. But if you don't, well I'm sorry, but we'll have to hurt you." "I-I don't know" I lied. "Just tell us" "what do you want with him?" I asked, "to kill him" Mike answered. "I'm not going to let you!" I screamed, "what are you going to do? You're strapped down with no control" they laughed "then I won't talk" "you asked for it" Ben laughed. Then they hooked up these sticky things with wires connected to them to my chest, stomach, and legs. "Tell us!" Eddie screamed. "NO!" "Hit it Bev.." Richie said looking at her, she flipped a switch and an electric shock flowed through my body. I scream in pain and then they turned it off. "Are you going to talk?" "Never.." I said out of breath. "Again" he said, Bev flipped the switch once more and another shock when through my body. "AHHHHHHHH" I screamed again. This continued getting stronger each time I refused to tell them. I couldn't take it after about an hour and a half of being tortured and I passed out. "Now what?" "Don't worry, Bill is hunting Pennywise down"

Pennywise POV

  I searched everywhere, no luck. I decided to go back to (y/n)'s house to think some more. I walked in and flipped the lights on. I saw a figure sitting on the couch. "(Y/n)?" They stood up and turned around. "Nope, wrong." The man said. "Who the fuck are you?!" I screamed getting angry "awe you don't remover me?" I looked at him "Bill Denbrough" "you are correct" he grinned "what did you do with my (y/n)?!" "That doesn't matter, I'm here for you Pennywise" "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS!" "Not before I kill you for what you done to my brother George!" He lunged at me, and I caught him by the throat "Big mistake, Billy Boy" my claws sank into his throat, crushing the life out of him "I should've killed you when I killed your brother!" I spat out before biting his head off. After my snack I grabbed (y/n)'s phone and looked through the pictures "Wheezy(Eddie), and Bucky Beaver(Richie)" they were the ones who took her. I looked closely on on of their shirts. It read 'Derry Insane Asylum'. That's where I'll find her. I ran to the asylum busting through the doors, killing everyone who got in my way or tried to stop me. I was determined to find her.