Hey you!

Hey u guys!!!! I cant believe i got so many reads, i wasnt really expecting to get so many, since its my new story and stuff. But i would really like if u commented, i want to make the story good but that only happens if i get comments, and if you like it please like, it will be greatly appreciated.

I want to give a huge shout out to atiana11, since shes the first person to like my story. 

Ok so before i give you the chapter i want to tell u guys abour myself. Im chinese and peruvian, i live in peru. Ima a reader addict and i love meeting new people. wat bout u guys?

heres the chapy

When i got to my house i put my car in the garage and went to grab a snack and head up stairs to do my homework, I cant believe that ALPHA!!! I mean he pushing around my ASS! No way I'm going to let him push me around. 

I get in the house and my mom asks how my day went, I would tell her but i didnt want her to worry, I mean one time she got so worried about us (her babies) that she went werewolf on the rouge. Easy and simple you dont mess with her or her family if you dont want a death wish. HAHA

I finished my homework 2 hours later and wanted coffee bad, so I my mom that I was heading out and I was coming later on.

At first my parents thought I lied or something but they trust me enough.

I got on my bike and took off to the coffee shop.

"Good evening miss what can i get you?" the cute guy asked me.

"I'll have a cappuccino to go please" i smiled.

"ok" he said and winked, i heard a growl and i turned around, and i saw him staring intently at me, I just waved at him and turned around. 

"Here you go" the guys said with a paper underneath his hand. I smiled at him and said "Sorry kid, im not interested" i winked and went to the area the books were.

I got this book called If I Tell You, I'll Have To Kill You (Check out the series really good, by Ally Carter), went to a large window sill and sat there. I got comfortable and started reading while sipping my coffee. 

After about 30 minutes I felt eyes on me and I lifted my head and saw him staring at me. I ignored him and continued reading. Suddenly I felt a presence sitting in front of me. He was sitting in front of me and was staring at the ceiling.

"What do you want?" I asked frustrated.

"I'm Rourk," he said and extended his hand.

"I'm Keegan" I said and went to shack his hand but he grabbed it and kissed it and kind of sniffed it.. it was kind of weird, but I let it go for now.

"Want to play 20 questions?" he asked.