Chapter 5: The Video Call

Hey! I really realized i write chapters really short. Sorry! Haha. Hope you enjoy. and Here's a pic of Jasmine. :)

-Kim

_______________________________________________

*software is setting up*

I’m seeing Katy. This will probably make me decide if I really had feelings for her.

“Hi Harry!” She Waved as I notice her perfect black eyes. It looked so deep that there seems to be a story that hinders her from happiness. However she’s still beautiful. She had dimples too, she had rosy and chubby cheeks. Cute.

“Hi Katy! You’re cute for a fourteen year old you know. “ I watch her as she giggles a little bit. Looks like, Love lead me the way.

“Haha. Thanks Haz. But I’ll doubt that.” Her face is just so angelic. If I could only find a way to grab her in my arms and kiss her.

Katy’s POV

So, the fact that Harry Styles is right in front of me (well, thru web cam) I feel like I’m on top of the world right now. I gaze up to see his perfectly shaped green eyes under his curly hair. Just this moment I cant stop blushing. Then my phone rings. I got a text.

Jasmine <3 : “Hey, You still awake. Jake broke up with me. Thru text. Can I come over? I snuck out of the house”

Me: “What? How dare him. Okay Come over. I have someone good to comfort you.”

Jasmine <3: “I’ll be there in 5 minutes”

So my bestfriend got dumped on the phone buy her stupid boyfriend. What the hell. I’m still lying in bed on my PJs and talking to harry styles.

“Hey Haz, Uhm. We Have company. See my friend got dumped by her stupid boyfriend. So she’ll be here in a bit.”

“Oh. I bet that guy would regret everything. Zayn and Niall would be joining us too. If you’re okay with it. J”

“Sure I am. You’re so cute. :”> “

“You too. “