Chapter 25: Heartbeat

Hi Guys! Sorry it took me forever to update. This is a long one though. we had school starting so I was quite busy. =.= and I got more than 4K reads! thanks!!! I hope I continue to reach your expectations throughout the rest of the story! I love you guys! and Please vote for me. ^_^

=Kimmy! <3

____________________________________________

Niall’s POV

The flight was long, slept through it though. I took time to look at Katy’s scrapbook (with her permission of course) it was quite thick, it had many pictures, letters and stuff, Harry should definitely see this. Zayn and I arrived at the airport around 10 pm, Liam volunteered to pick us up and we’ll go straight to Harry’s Flat. When we arrived we got settled in at Harry’s guestroom, the boys and I decided to sleep over so we can talk about what happened. After a while it all got in their minds, we watched a movie, laughed quite hard and played pranks on each other. We all decided to sleep after a few minutes. I checked my twitter account and saw Jasmine tweeted me.

@JasLovesYou “@NiallOfficial Babe, DON’T FORGET THE SCRAPBOOK OKAY? Katy will kill us both. Love you! :* “

Oh, I forgot all about it. I walked over to my suitcase and got it out. I went to Harry’s room and found him writing something. “Hey Hazz. I’ve got something for you.” I said. “Uhm, Come in.” he answered, I came in and sat at the bed as he was at on his tiny couch. “What’s that?” he asked. “Oh, It’s from Katy, she told me to give this to you.You gotta read this bro.” I said. I handed it over to him and I can see in his eyes that unexplainable when one feels confused and stuff. “Well, I better go to sleep now lad. I’ll leave you with that. Goodnight!” I said as I walked myself out.

Harry’s POV

Having this scrapbook in my hands gives me so much things stuck in my mind, my heart was pounding so hard. It feels so good to have something related to Katy. I miss her so much, I just want her to know how much I love her no matter what. I got up and jumped on my bed and got myself a comfortable position as I open the scrapbook. The first page was just priceless; it was a picture of us, t’was on the first day we met, when we were eating with the lads. Her smile was perfect, her beautiful eyes. As I flip over every page I see our precious moments with each other. There were letters of her sweetness, until it came to a particular section. There’s this CD on that page. I got my laptop and played the CD. In there was 2 videos, the first one was a video letter. It was something like this.

“Hi Harry. It’s been 3 years now, 1 more to go? Pshh. I still believe in you. Those 3 years were very hard for me, seeing you with this bunch of girls scars me, but Harry I love you so I never gave up. I’m really hoping that when I reach 18 you’d be here with me. I love you Harry! Watch the second Vid. It’s one of my Favorite songs. I hope you like it.”

Her eyes were puffed up, she was probably crying before she got that video. She was more beautiful now, her face was more mature. I clicked next and played the vid.

“This song reminds me a lot of how my life changed throughout the years.

I'm at a payphone trying to call home

All of my change I spent on you

Where have the times gone

Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember

The people we used to be

It's even harder to picture