🍁Information🍁

Name: Peach Dragneel

Age: 13

Appearance: Has long beautiful pink hair that reach the ground but she tied it in a high ponytail with a peach flower as an accessory, beautiful purple eyes that anyone will be memorized just by staring at it, long thick curly eyelashe, Rosy pink cheeks, pinkish lips, has huge breasts for a young age, snow white skin, slim and curvy body.

Personality: Kind, sweet, smart, elegant, polite, ladylike, rarely smile and laugh, and loyal to her friends and family.

Likes: Clean and proper things, drinking tea with Rose (Her exceed), reading books with levy, sketching and drawing, cooking and baking, flowers (Specially roses), training and studying, playing difference kinds of instruments.

Dislikes: Unclean and improper things, being disturbed, her brother and Gray destroying everything everytime there on a mission.

What she wears at age 12: Short white cheongsam dress with peach blossom's patterns, pink high heels, and always carry a white pasarol with a peach blossom patterns just like at her Cheongsam dress.

What she wears at age 16: Long white Cheongsam dress with blue Rose's patterns, high white socks, blue high heels, and always carry a white pasarol with blue rose's patterns just like at her Cheongsam dress.

Guild: Fairy Tail

Powers:

* Rune Magic

* Arc of time Magic

* Requip Magic

* Angel and Devil Takeover Magic

* Elemental God and Dragon Slayer Magic

* Ice-make Magic

* Water Magic

* Mero Mero Magic (Can turn people to stone like Boa Hancock power from One Piece)

Bio:
       Peach is Natsu Dragneel little sister and has been protective of Peach because every dark Guild are after her, and when her brother heard that almost every boys are in love with Peach, he become overprotective of Peach since then.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁