🍁Chapter One🍁

🍁Peach's Pov.🍁

I was just searching for a mission until something cought my eyes.

HELP NEEDED:

THERE HAS BEEN A STRANGE GLOW IN THE FOREST AND WHEN PEOPLE GET SUCK IN THE LIGHT COME OUT AND GOT IN A COMA.

REWARD: 500,000 JEWEL

IN CLOVER TOWN

INVESTIGATE AND DESTROY THE LIGHT SOURCE

"This is perfect" I said.

I take the paper from the board and towards Mira-san and Rose who is drinking tea while talking to Mira.

"Mira-san, I would like to take this mission please" I said politely

"Okay, but do be careful, and bring your necklace so you can call us alright" Mira-san said.

"Don't worry Mira-san, I won't forgot it and I'll be careful" I reply politely.

Mira-san stamp the paper and I take it and thank her, I walk towards Rose.

"Rose come, we should pack our things, because will be gone for a week" I said to Rose.

Rose nodded and we walk out in the Guild, goes home and start packing our things.

I was wearing a short white cheongsam with peach blossom patterns, a white high socks with pink high heels and a with pasarol with a peach blossom patterns that resemble the patterns in my cheongsam that I'm wearing, and I tied my hair into a high ponytail that almost reaching the ground with a peach flower as a accessory.

And as for rose she's wearing a pink dress with purple ruffles and a pink flats, a rebbon necklace with a purple rose on the center of the rebbon.

"Let's go rose" I said to my partner Rose.

She nodded and start walking towards the train station, heading to Clover Town.

🍁Time Skip🍁

I took out my pasarol to sheild me from sun cause we're walking towards the The Forest of Clover Town, since we already talk to the mayor of this town and hours of towards destination Rose and I are now in The Forest of Clover Town and we were about to investigating when suddenly a gold portal come out blinding us and sucking us in.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Rose and I scream.

When Rose and I finally regain our eye sight only to see that we are falling in the sky.

"Dark Electchair: Wings" I chant.

Black Wings start to form in my back and I grab Rose and fly towards and land on the ground Elegantly.

"Rose are you alright, and where are we?" I asked.

"I'm alright Peach, and I don't know where we are, all I remember is that portal sucking us in" Rose said.

I was just thinking about the portal that bring us here until I since some presence in the trees.

"All of you come out" I demand.

🍁Third Person's Pov.🍁

Team 7 along with there sensie was going to the land of waves because they were assign on a C-class mission until a bright light come out of nowhere blinding all of them, but when the light stop regaining there eye sigh only to see a girl with pink hair, with a white cat falling in the sky.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" The pink hair girl and white cat shout.

"Kakashi-sensei we need to help her!!!" Naruto said while panicking.