Indicated emotions

Algee Smith

"Man I've been wanting Najai for the longest... but she never gave the time of her day." Algee and his friends were at the club, bussing it up, enjoying the view.

"I dont know why you would tell her how you feel". Jacob said. Every time they link Algee would think about his bestfriend, Najai.

"Rejection. No man and i repeat no man want to be rejected". Bryshere knew he was speaking the truth. Believe it or not he dealt with rejection, im pretty sure they all did.

"I would reject his ass too. The nigga under 5 feet". The guys started laughing except Algee, he straight faces them.

 The guys started laughing except Algee, he straight faces them

"Man whatever. Imma get get sooner rather than later." He got up and proceeded to leave. "Imma catch yall later".

~

Algee pulled up into his driveway seeing Najai car. He slightly smiled thinking about all of that beauty he was about to walk in on. N

"Is that my best friend". Najai hyped him while he completely walking in the house closing the food behind him.

He walked over there kissing her on her cheek. She blushed from the action as he sat down next to her watching Love and hip hop.

Algee snuck his hand around Najai making her laying on the far side of his chest. Najai knee exactly what he was doing.

After the first episode went off Najai kind of sat up. She always thought Algee just saw her as a best friend so she didn't wanna make her self too comfortable.

"I should be going to bed. Its almost 1 am and im tired". Najai felt awkward.

"Oh i figured we could watch tv all night and cuddle. Ya know, how friends do." At that moment Najai felt as though she was being friend zoned.

Truth be told, she like Algee and its vise versa. But they both are oblivious to each others actions.

She went back to the couch and sat down, but futher away from him.

"Soooo. Uhhh whatchu at the club". Najai broke the silence between the two.

"Nun. Went out with the guys".

"The boys? Or the guys?" Najai knew the difference between the two. The "boys" meaning going out playing games like golf, laser tag, all that fun stuff. But "guys" are referred to as hanging with bitches, strip clubs... etc...

"The guys". He smiled as a sense of meaning that they had fun.

"Mhm you better not had touching bitches either". She mumbled as low as possible.

"Huh"

"I said.... them bitches better had on my best friend." He laughed because he thought it was cute that Najai did want nobody on him

Algee knew that Najai wanted him to save all of him for a girl thats gonna give him the world.

Couples minutes after they talked Najai went upstairs and went straight to sleep.

~

"Goodmorning stink breath". Algee said while smiling.

"I cooked us breakfast".

"Oh yeah thanks". Najai yawned and sat down at the table.

"Dont be thinking you gon take over my shit while im gone". He said at the table as well.

"I be taking over ya shit when you here... aint no difference."

After breakfast Najai went to shower and allat so her and her friend, Bri, and go out.

"Gee im leaving". Najai yelled. She thought he was upstairs but he was in the living room.

"Aj where the hell you going with allat skin showing".

"Umm out".

"With who?"

"Uhhh Bri. Why the fuck you questioning me you aint my daddy".

"Yeah rd".

Najai outfit

Algee continued flicking through the chanels as she left

"She better not be going with another nigga". He said to him self.

Najai made her way to her car calling Bri.

"Hello....... yo.......... yeah im on my way.......... rd...... send me the address....... okay bye".

Najai suppose to be meeting Bri so that she can find her man and maybe take her mind off of Algee.

"Your destination is on the right". The gps spoke.

Najai blew her breath hoping she liked Bri's surprise.

She got the car and walked into this nice lunch spot and saw Bri and some fine caramel sitting next to her.

"Hello". Najai hugged Bri and shock the man's hand.

"Mike". He stood up with their hands still connected kissing her palm.

"Najai. Nice to meet you". The fact that his soft plumped lips touched her skin, had heat running down her spine.

"Okay so my friend Najai is looking for a man... to get her mind of her midget". Bri said.

"I can sure enough help her... you with that". Mike said focusing his eyes on Najai.

"I can take care of her in all types of ways". He bit his lip turning Najai on with the sound of his deep/sleepy voice.

Tbc

Part2 will be coming soon. I decided not to put everything in one chapter because i'll be too long. I hope you like it so far. If there is something i should add to anything just let me 90sliveinme