18

Alviras pov

I sat in the bar. Elijah was at home so was everyone else. People were talking about absolute rubbish. Then everything went silent. I turned around. Klaus stood smiled. "Afternoon love" I smiled "hello klaus" he walked over. "How are we today" I nodded as he took a seat "I'm well. How are you" he smiled ordering a drink from a very compelled barman "immediately grand today love. You looked like you needed some quite" I smiled placing my drink down. "People irritate me" he chuckled "I know exactly what you mean love" I smiled. "We're not rhat different you and i" I turned to look at him "how so?" He took a swig from his drink "we would both go to the ends of the earth for our siblings.  We are both very much damaged at the hands of the family we fight for. We have been mistreated and discarded. There's that hunger deep within you can't quite grasp. The feeling of slipping into darkness is often over whelmig" the more he spoke the more I felt myself slipping into a trance. His hand slipped up my leg resting at the top of my thigh. "However... it is a shame. I always felt as though we would end up together love. Not you and my straight-laced brother. Perhaps that's why you love him. He's so in control... I wonder... would you still love him if you knew of the terrible things he had done... if you knew what laid behind the red door" all of a sudden I could think. I pushed his hand away standing up. "Did you ever stop to think that I love your brother because he is kind to me and is probably the only man who hasn't tried to kill me." I grabbed my bag walking out of the bar. I felt a sudden pain in my neck. His arm was around my waist. "Come love don't be so cruel your about to become best friends with me"

I woke up in some kind of storage locker. I saw 4 coffins in front of me. I was tied to a chair.  I groaned in pain my wrists burnt I looked down noticing the wet vervain ropes. I was hooked up to a drip. Everything hurt. I heard the door open. Klaus walked in. "Hello love"  I was so confused "klaus?" I started struggling. He chuckled. His hands on my shoulders standing behind me "You've met Rebekah and my brother finn" he gestured at the two coffins. "Why.. why am I here" he walked to stand in front of me. "I like to have something over my brothers. Now they're "in love" I have new leverage" my eyes widened as he placed tape over my mouth. He walked out slamming and locking the door

Elijahs pov

I walked downstairs seeing kol crutched on the ground. In the kitchen "brother. What's is wrong." He stood up a smashed coffee cup in his hand. "Someone dropped a glass. I was just cleaning it up" I nodded helping him. I saw a needle on the ground. Without hesitation I picked it up. "What is this" he took it touching the end his skin burned as he pulled it away "vervain" he frowned. "Where are the girls" he closed his eyes. "I haven't seen lillth since she came downstairs this morning. And alvira left for a drink" kol punched the wall. "We best find them brother. Before I tear someone apart"  I nodded. "I surgest we call our brother" kol shook his head "no. I'm willing to bet everything I have that he planed this. We find them alone"