46

1 year later.

14th February. Klaus' wedding day

Elijahs pov

I staggered into the compound but was stopped at the doors by stefan "oh hell no" I pushed him out the way "stop elijah. His one day of happiness please. Stop" damon came out "What is going on" I ajusted my cuffs. "He won't let me in" he chuckled "klaus' orders" I chuckled "I demanded to talk to him!" there were small footsteps. I gasped seeing her. She walked over "Elijah... why are you-" I grabbed her hands "my dear... you look breathtaking" she smiled "thank you. But klaus can't see you. He doesn't want you here. Please elijah" I smiled kissing her forehead "of crouse if that's what you want." I heard the music start. "That's your que" I smiled "I wish you a life time of happiness my love" she looked down "who is giving you away" damon smiled "me" stefan laughed "I am" the doors pushed open "Actually you're wrong boys" I turned around to lillth in a red dress "I am" Alvira gasped running over about to hug her "don't remember" Alvira nodded "sorry. I can't believe you came" damon rolled his eyes "why would you invite her" Alvira narrowed her eyes "don't start damon" she said with gritted teeth. "Okay so who is giving you away" stefan looked around "Actually. .. none of you" I felt her tiny arm around mine. "Elijah is" I smiled. "You 3 go in first" lillth smiled. "Come along boys" I chuckled. They walked out together. Lillth had one boy on each arm. They both asked questions and made remarks about killing her all the way up. I walked with her. I saw my brothers face showing absolute love and affection. He shed a tear looking at her then...he saw me. He narrowed his eyes in pure hate. I got her to the end kissing her hand giving her to klaus. "Two of the people I hate walking with you down the Isle.  Really love" he whispered "not now klaus" That's when I zoned out watching her smile. She seemed so intent. I had wished it was me one day. With her. Loving her. Marrying her. However...niklaus got the girl... as much as I despise him for it... he makes her happy... and that's all I want. Her happy. I saw kol watching lillth. He was in pure shock. Eyes fixed on every move she made. I had to admit the shock. Before I knew it. My brother was kissing he woman I loved more than anything in my whole wretched existence.  They walked down the Isle together. My heart broke. I walked away hiding my tear. I stood on the balcony watching people leave. Someone stood next to me "brother. You look like you need a drink" kol handed me a glass I smiled "thank you kol" he smiled "how do you do it. Stand back and watch her be with someone else" I looked at him "I want her to be happy. And if that isn't with me. So be it" he shook his head "I see your love is back" he chuckled "yes she is..." he watched her talk to stefan "and I take it you still love her" he smiled "how could I not" I turned to face him "brother take some advice. Don't. Let her go. Talk to her and never let her leave you again." He smiled looking at me "Trust me. If she wasn't still hung up on silas I would" I nodded "and do you see him here" he shook his head "now is your chance. Don't ruin it" I walked away.

Lillths pov

"Lillth darling" I turned around gasping. "What the hell are you. Doing here." He smiled. "Well I would love to tell you. However. It's not important..." he went to walk past me. I grabbed his hand burning his flesh. He didn't react "I'm sorry was that supposed to hurt" I gasped as he grabbed my neck "Lucien please" he chuckled "curious... I'll have to ask silas what spell he used... quite a handy little thing. Anyway love. Keep quite won't you?" I couldn't breath he smiled opening a door. He shoved me backwards. I fell hitting every single step. He stood at the top smiling. "Goodnight my dear" the door slammed shut as the pool of blood around me grew

Klaus' pov

I smiled holding her hand "tell me love where is that backstabbing sister of yours. I would much like to rip her heart out. As a wedding present of crouse" she shook her head "stop it. Just for today please. It's the happiest day of-" I heard a glass being tapped. I saw klaus' jaw tighten. "Lucien" I looked up at the man himself "Hello everyone" he smiled "thank you all for coming" klaus stood up "ah ah ah Sit down" I narrowed my eyes at him "wouldn't want stefan or lillth to get hurt now would we" he slowly sat back down. I grabbed klaus' hand. He turned to me "love could you join me over here please" I slowly stood up. Klaus didn't move. He sat angry. I knew he hated being cornered. I walked to lucien he took my hand kissing it. "See ladies and gents. A long time ago. Klaus rook away the one thing I loved most on this earth. He ripped her away from me. So guess what. It's my turn" I. Turned around "klaus!" He stood up as I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Causing everything to turn black.