Chapter 5~The Dream

Lucinda : "They should be coming out soon"

She said with a smile then looked at daniel as his focus was on something else towards the tree.

Lucinda : "What is it daniel"

Daniel : "Someone is here"

Before lucinda could ask who,crimson appeared from behind the tree grinning as his fangs could be seen.

Crimson : "Your clever your majesty detecting that i was there"

Daniel : "What do you want crimson"

Crimson : "What i want is"

The school bell rang indicating that it was the end of the day,students began to walk out of the building and out of the gates he then noticed sophia crimson smirked.

Lucinda : "You stay away from her!"

She shouted to him but he chuckled,then vanished lucinda clutched her fist then hurried towards sophia but was stopped by daniel.

Daniel : "We cant interfere luce.."

Lucinda : "But..she will get hurt by him and we just stand by and watch that!"

Tears began to fall,daniel hugged her close comforting her knowing how hard it is for her and him to watch their young sister.

*****************************************************************

Me and sarah arrived at the mall,which opened up yesterday but didn't have time to check it out with her so today me and her will. As we entered the mall she was amazed especially me how big it looked.

Sarah : "Its so big where do we even begin"

Sophia : "I have no idea"

We looked at a map at the customer service desk,all of a sudden i had this feeling we were being watched or followed,then something caught the corner of my eye then it vanished.

Sarah : "Hey sophia you okay?"

Sophia : "Huh oh yeah and lets go to the clothing style shop"

Sarah : "Nice choice"

She giggled then the both of us headed into a clear view lift,until we reached the second floor as we stepped out of the lift i walked over to the railings then looked down,amazed how everyone looks so little.

After taking the view we began to walk around and done some shopping,we then entered a cafe and sat down ordering two milkshakes for me also for sarah.

*************************************************************

Lucinda and daniel both arrived in their castle,once daniel calmed lucinda down who was fast asleep on her bed in her room,he sighed softly as he stood on the balcony in the throne room looking out to the vampire realm.

Narian : "Your majesty are you okay?"

Daniel : "No not really"

Narian : "I am guessing it is to do with sophia"

Daniel : "Yes..i know lucinda wanted to hold her but she cant understand that we have to watch sophia even if she is our sister"

Narian nodded and understood what daniel was saying,it has been a long time since the kidnapping of the young princess she has now been seen.

**********************************************************************************

Later on that night i sat in bed talking to sarah on the phone,telling her how much i had and so did she.

Sophia : "Perhaps we should go again"

Sarah : "That be so cool i would say tomorrow but unfortunaly i have to baby sit for my cousin"

Sophia : "How come?"

Sarah : "Because she is going out to celebrate her engagement"

Understanding why now i wished her the best of luck,sarah giggled then we hanged up once saying good night to each other.

Switching off the bed side table lamp,then laying down i stared at the ceiling thinking about what i saw,until finally my eye lids gotten heavy then it closed.

****************************************************************

A cold full moon night a figure sat on a nearby building not far from her home smirking.

??? : "Very soon..the princess will be mine"

Narian : "That's what you think"

??? : "I see his majesty has sent his lap dog"

The figure faced narian with a smirk ,then gave a warning he then vanished out of sight.

************************************************************************************

Through out the night i began to have a dream,a dream where i am in this beautiful garden and there was a older boy and girl playing with me.

Older Girl : "Hehehehe cant catch us"

Older Boy : "Oh i will catch you two"

Young Girl : "Hehehehehe try harder hehehehe.."

The boy chuckled who was chasing after the young girl and the older girl,but then a voice spoke out it was soft and gentle then the figure of a woman approached them as she had beautiful royal dress on and brown hair,also those silver eyes.

To be continued.