Chapter 21~Revenge

Back at the mansion Stindlaski was looking out of his window from the living room grinning and wondering if it has all gone to plan as he twirled the half glass of red wine in his hand.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

Stindlaski : "You may enter"

He said in a calm tone,the door opened up and sebastian entered as he bowed.

Sebastian : "My lord i have news"

Stindlaski : "Oh and i hope it is good news sebastian"

Sebastian remained silent for a moment then exhaled,he began to explain how everything has happened so far.

Stindlaski : "How could this be! silver and nightshade betrayed me!"

He yelled and growled in anger throwing his glass against his the wall,as he clutched his fist.

Stindlaski : "No i won't stand for this! i will deal with those traitors!"

Filled with anger he turned around and stormed out of the living room,sebastian sighed softly then reached into his jacket and pulled out a dagger that sparkled brightly and its hilt was red and gold decorated.

Sebastian : "Oh don't worry my lord i am sure your death will be very soon"

He said in a cold tone of voice with a smirk on his face,he then vanished.

****************************************************************************************

Narian,emma and lucinda continued through the castle,eliminating the guards further they went,but then emma stopped and sniffed as she picked up a scent.

Lucinda : "what is it emma?"

Both of them stopped and looked towards her.

Emma : "I am picking up a scent and it is coming from the throne room"

Narian : "Lets head over there quickly"

Both nodded and hurried over to the throne room,but there was something bothering emma but she couldn't figure it out what it was.

*********************************************************************

Stindlaski made his way down the hall in anger,he headed into the kitchen and pushing a secretly panel that hidden,the wall moved to one side revealing a set of stairs.

He descended them and walked through a tunnel until at the end,was a metal steel door with a rusted handle but using bit of his energy it opened up he then walked inside which was a chamber filled with potions,weapons and many other things.

Stindlaski : "Those fools..can just wait and see what i have in store for them.."

Sebastian : "Do you think that is wise my lord.."

Stindlaski mumbled to himself then hearing a voice he turned around to see sebastian,right infront of him holding the dagger in his hand tightly.

***********************************************************************************

I ran over and hugged daniel tightly,i was so relieved to see him and also sarah and lucinda aswell after i hugged daniel and then sarah and finally my sister the four of us left the room.

Sophia : "Sarah i am sorry for getting you involved.."

Apologising to her still feeling guilty,she smiled to reassure me i smiled back softly we made our way down the hall and down a flight of steps.

Matt : "Daniel,sarah and sophia and lucinda!"

All of a sudden i heard a voice and stopped on the bottom of the stairs,seeing matt coming up to us with nightshade and silver.

Sarah : "What are you three doing here?"

Silver : "We are here to help you and i know i cant turn back the past b--"

Before silver could finish his sentence daniel interrupted him.

Daniel : "Save the details for later but now we need to find crimson and stop him"

Nightshade : "The throne room is where he would be normally"

Daniel : "Alright silver,me and matt will go and deal with crimson you three stay here"

Before i could protest nightshade interrupted me and then nodded,the three nodded and ran towards the throne room.

Sophia : "Why aren't we going with them"

Nightshade looked at me and smiled she then took my hand,i took sarah's the four of us vanished and reappeared in a chamber filled with potions and vials.

As there was a old man dressed in white and gold robes he had long white hair,long white beard and sapphire blue eyes looking into a big red and gold covered book.

***********************************************************************************

Stindlaski : "Sebastian what are you doing here!?"

He asked in a surprised and confuse voice,he then looked at the dagger in sebastian's hand.

Sebastian : "I waited for this day my lord..the day i would kill you..do you remember that night my lord when you went to my home that night and then you killed my wife and my children..!"

Stindlaski's eyes widened as he began to remember that night,the screams,children crying,blood..filled the room.

He backed away as sebastian began to come closer to him,his eyes filled with sadness and anger.

Stindlaski : "I..it..was a accident..i.."

Sebastian : "IT WAS NOT A ACCIDENT YOU KILLED THEM!!"

He replied back interrupting him,tears fell down his face the hurt,anger,sadness inside of him finally snapped he lunged at stindlaski.

Stindlaski dodged it but sebastian was quicker and then he pinned him to the wall.

Sebastian : "Good bye..my..lord..."

With one swift move he stabbed stindlaski through the heart,that made him cough up blood a few moments his body went limp and cold.

Sebastian pulled out of the dagger and the corpse just fell to the ground,sebastian then looked up closing his eyes,as tears continued to fall.

Sebastian : "My love..my dear daughters...i have finally avenged you..now i can join you.."

With his final words he turned the dagger towards him and stabbed himself through his heart,he then pulled it out staggering back a little until he slumped against a wall and slowly his body went cold and lump falling to the ground..

Sebastian : "My..young..lord thank you for everything.."

He said with his last breath,his eyes were dropping slowly until they were fully closed at last his revenge was complete and he could rest in peace with his loved one and his daughters.

To be continued.