chapter 3

when i got home mum asked how my first dayi was and if i made any friends and i said "yeah it was good and i made heaps of friends i even got guys number. "really" she squeaked. "yes mum & is it ok if i go to a party on friday" i asked " of course sweety it might help you to make some more friends" she said.

after that i went up to my room. i had a really good day and i am friend with the POPULAR GROUP that would never have happened last year. last year KATIE i have to text her and tell her about my first day.

katie i thought i would text you and tell you about my first day. first everyone was saying i was pretty or hot.  then a popular girl in my class asked me if i wanted to sit with them. then at lunch a hot guy called trent ask me to a party and gave me his NUMBER!!!!

~Ellie

after about 5 minutes she finally relpied:

really well are you luckey. i think trent likes you!!!!!

anyway i have to go ttyl

~katie

why did she think trent like me? i decided to go watch some t.v till home and away came on.

after home and away mum called me and said dinner was ready and that i had to do the dishes if i wanted me allowence.

when i'd finished the dishes i done my homework and at 10:30 i fell asleep.

****************

i woke up to my alarm. i hate tuesdays. i got up to gl have breakfast as i was on my way down the stairs i smelt bacon. i ranthe rest of the stairs and into the kitchen "i hope you cooked me some" i yelled. " of course i wasnt game enough to make myself bacon and not you. you would have killed me" probably i said i LOVE bacon. after breakfast i went and had my shower. when i got out i decided to wear a set of skinny jeans and a purple tank with my leather jacket as it was quite cold today i done my makeup and decided to put on some blush today. as for my hair well i just brushed my waist length black hair and left it down. i grabed my black flats my bag and headed out the door.

[A|N]

ok what did you think?? plz comment below and let me know! :) :) :) :) :).