chapter 4

when i reached school i parked and headed inside i texted leiah asking where she was she said she was at my locker waiting for me. i walked the short distance to my locker. "hey" i said "hey, what happened with trent yesterday" she ask. "we were talking he invited me to a party friday and we exchanged numbers, no big deal" i said calmly. " HE INVITED YOU TO A PARTY!! AND GAVE YOU HIS PHONE NUMBER!!" she exlaimed. yeah why i asked "he totaly likes you" she said giggiling. "as if i said why would he like me, i mean doesnt he have a girlfriend or somthing" i questioned "nope" she said. oh well i have to go to first class. "okay bye"she said and we both walked away. now katie and leiah think trent likes me. if he does should i flirt to let him know i like him back or would it make things awkward. i was to busy caught up in my thoughts i ran straight into trent. "whole crab sorry trent i was to caugh up in my thoughts" i ramble " its ok ellie where are u headed anyway" he asked "english" i said. "me to want to walk together" he asked. "sure" i said. we were walking talking about nothing in particular then we reached the class room.

me and trent were sitting next to each other when the teacher walked in. she started babaling about compoud sentences but i was to busy thinking about trent.

after class me and trent were walking to our table when he said "i really like you ellie like really really like you" i was astonished at what he said all i could say was " i really like you to" " really well do you want to meet me at the park this afternoon" he asked "sure"i said as we reached the table. i dat next to leiah and told her what had happened all she would say was "wholy shit ellie your so luckey any girl would do anything to be with him and you didnt have to do anything" "really" i asked "YES. have you not seen how fucking hot he is" she said. i just bit my lip she was right he is so hot and he likes me for ME.

the rest of the day went so slow cause i couldnt wait to see trent.

ok what did you think? i am so sorry its really short but i run out of ideas quickly please tell me who you see trent ellie and leiah. as

dont forget to comment vote share and follow please

~jocelyn~