27: Jesse

Jesse, 9:50 PM: Stevie. I am so, so sorry.

Jesse, 9:51 PM: I'm probably being a dick for texting you this, but I want to be as clear as possible and I'm not good with talking on my feet. Here goes:

Jesse, 9:51 PM: I can see how I led you on. It wasn't my intention, you've got to believe me.

Jesse, 9:52 PM: You're funny and smart, you've got excellent taste, and you're easy to talk to, once I got to know you. I honestly had no clue you felt that way about me.

Jesse, 9:56 PM: I mean, I thought that you were out of my league. I always assumed that there was no way someone like you would even think about me like that because you have so many better options. You're literally beautiful, and you never seemed to want to talk to me, or any of us less attractive guys. Tbh, I thought you were stuck up until I got to know you this year.

Jesse, 9:57 PM: I've liked Valerie for a couple years now. I thought you knew that. I thought it was painfully obvious. And yeah, I initially tried to be your friend because I liked Valerie, but as I got to know you, I really started to like you as a person.

Jesse, 9:57 PM: I know how that sounds, and it's awful and I'm sorry, but it's the truth.

Jesse, 9:59 PM: If I knew how you felt beforehand, I would have done things differently. And if the situation was different, I would have been happy to go out with you. You're awesome. But I can't control how I feel about Valerie now. It's probably better that I don't see so much of you guys for a while. I really hope we all could still be friends.

Stevie, 10:00PM: bullshit

***

A/N: I couldn't make it so easy on Stevie. But thanks for reading, voting, commenting anyway! Next update Tuesday! Hope you'll still read <3