Souta

I held out my hand to her, and said my name "hi I'm Souta, what's your?' She didn't reply. I stared at her for a while, waiting for a response but nothing came out of her mouth.
"What's wrong? Can you not talk ?" I asked. She was looking down at the ground, she looked transparent as I look through her silvery hair, her face as white as sheets, her tattered clothes blew against the gentle wind.
"I... Have no name..." She mumbled.
"What ?"
She spoke louder "I have no name..."
"Um.. say that again?"
"I HAVE NO NAME!" She yelled. The trees blowing fiercely. I stood there, shocked and a little frightened. Mica was too as she whimpered behind my legs.
She breathed heavily, calming down then looking up at me. "I have no name... At least.... I don't think so, I'm sorry for my temper, that was rude of me." Her voice was quiet.
I didn't know what to say to that, nor did I know what to do, I never knew someone that had no name, maybe she was sent to an orphanage after her parents left before she was even given her name ? Or she might have straight up amnesia, but she seemed fine. She remembers some things I suppose, I'm very confused and very curious.
I thought for a moment, maybe I could give her a name, otherwise I would've been calling her 'no name' for a while. " hey, how about I give you a name!?" I said. She looked up at me, stunned. "What use is a name for ? It's all just words that a parent would call its baby for the rest of its life, especially nicknames."
"Well... Didn't you want to have a name ?"
She stood there, silent. I think I broke her.
"... Well... All I wanted was to know my name. I'm not even sure if I did have one. But overall it's pointless, no one knows me." She says, lowering her head in disappointment.
"Hmm....can I call you something ?" I asked, "be my guest."
I thought to myself, I couldn't think of anything suitable for a girl like herself. I started to look at her appearance, she was very pale, her hair was completely white as well as her clothing... Like snow.
"I think... Snow."
She looked thoughtful, and smiled. "Snow... I like that."