Chapter One

Tord smiled at Edd."Hey Edd! Sorry I just couldn't leave this behind. Thanks for holding onto it for me!" he called out, using his microphone to amplify his voice. "But I...." Edd looked confused and dumbfounded."I thought we were friends!"

Tord laughed."Ha, no! What do I need friends for when I have this!? I'm unstoppable ha ha ha ha!" Tord chuckled. "HEY SUNSHINE AND LOLLIPOPS!" someone yelled. Tord growled to himself as he turned around.

Tom was standing at the front of the house. He was holding a square box."TAKE A SEAT!" Tom yelled as he threw the square, which quickly turned into an chair, at Tords' robot. The chair bounced off the robot, leaving no dents in it.

Tord groaned."Will you just shut up!?" he yelled as he turned one of the robots arm into a rocket launcher. He shot at the house."Tord, no!" Edd yelled. "Lame." Tom said as the rocket hit the house.  When the smoke cleared Tord saw Tom's body on the ground near the fence.

Matt rushed over to what was left."No! My everything!" he yelled. Edd looked in horror as he spot Tom's body on the ground.

Tord smiled."Ah, what a sight, ha ha ha!" he said as he replaced his arm with a new one."Well, I got what I came for. Goodbye Edd! Worlds not going to take over itself!" and with that, Tord launched the robot into the air.

But just as he was air born, one of his hands came hitting him in the face."Ow! What the!? Augh!" Tord was cut off as another fist hit his robot on the face. "What is wrong with this thing!?"

He looked down to see the controls of the robot and with them an angry Matt."This is for the house," Matt said as he pressed a button, which made Tords' robot punch itself again."this is for my friend," he pressed another button, which sent a fist at the mirror of the robot.

"AND THIS IS FOR MY FACE!" Matt yelled as he began to randomly push buttons, which caused dozens of small hands inside the robot to punch Tord.

Tord growled. He was then saw Edd walk towards Matt."May I join in?" he asked."No! No he may not join in!" Tord yelled at the two. Matt smiled."Be my guest." he answered and together they began to push random buttons.

Tord growled inside the robot. He wished that they would just stop. As if his pray was answered, something got their attention. Free from being punched in the face, Tord pulled out a laser from the robots left hand and shot the controls.

Edd and Matt stared horrified at the remains of the controls. Tord smiled."Ha! So long, old friends!" Tord said, giving them a salute before flying away.

But before he got far he heard an all too familiar voice yell out."I, AM NOT, YOUR FRIEND!!" Before Tord could do anything, a harpoon shot him in the arm and straight to his controls."Oh no."

Tord stared horrified at the harpoon as the robot began to malfunction and explode. Tord was shot out of the robot and onto the edge of the town, along with the rest of the robot. He was under pieces of metal.

He pushed away the metal. Tord felt blood ooze from his right arm and half of his face. He grabbed his shredded arm and looked around him. Behind him stood Paul and Patryck, his two followers. They were in shock to see him like this.

Tord winced in pain as he saw a broken robot arm on the ground. He walked over to it and picked it up. It was badly damaged. Tord looked at it, he in the distance where Tom, Edd, and Matt were.

Soon Paul came over to Tord and started to patch up his arm while Patryck tried to fix up what was left of Tords machine. After a while, Patryck gave up. Tord gave the arm to him. Patryck looked at it in confusion, but walked off.

Tord, however, sat there on the edge of the ground. Watching his used to be friends walk away. He began to think to himself. How did I become the way I have now? Where did things go wrong?

After a while, Tord finally got up. He got into the red car, with some help of course, and together the three drove off.