Meet Us

Val's POV

Nine months ago my world turned upside down, I got a knock on my apartment door and when I opened it I saw a baby girl and a note.

Dear Val,

I know this is very sudden and I apologize for not coming to talk to you before she was born but we had a drunk one night stand and here is the result, Your daughter. Her name is Olivia Grace Chmerkovskiy and she was born November 15, 2016. You may be wondering why I gave her your last name and the reason is because I knew she was always yours and I decided to help you out and not put you through so much problems if you decide that you want to keep her. You may not believe me when I say she's is 100% yours so I suggest that you do a DNA test to prove to yourself, but if you don't i understand and if you want to put her up for adoption I would be perfectly fine with it. It won't be hard because my rights are gone, so that makes you her legal guardian. In the bag next to the carseat I have all important documents from the last month, which includes her birth certificate, social security card, shot records, and a schedule that I haven't really followed, You will also see a bunch of diapers and wipes, clothes, blankets, bottles, and formula. I am giving her up too you because I'm not ready to become a mother, and I'm not finically or emotionally ready for what a child needs. You have a steady source of income and can give her the life she deserves and may never have been able to receive it with me. I trust you with her life and know you will do the best you can do at raising her, you will be an amazing father and trust me i know that i would love to be the mother that watches her grow up, but i can't and you will never have to worry about me coming to take her back because I am on my way to LAX to fly back home and live there forever. You may not remember me but I from Ireland, and I plan on staying there. Good luck with the baby girl I wish I could know. If she ever ask about me tell her that she didn't do anything wrong and I will always love her. Give her a kiss for me, and find a women that will love you forever, and treat Olivia as her own.

Best of Luck, I love both of you

After reading the note Livy started crying so i picked her up and just swayed back and forth and walked around the apartment, and soon the cries died down. As the cries stopped I continued to sway and just stared and i didn't have to do a DNA test to prove that she was my daughter she looked just like me. After that moment reality kicked in I didn't have anything with me and i was suppose to be going to New York for Christmas next week, but i Knew that I couldn't do that with a baby, i needed to get things for here. I called up my mom and told her what just happened and she told be she was on the next flight out to LA to help me.

THREE months had passed and we were two weeks until the new season. Life has been hectic but my parents have moved out to LA to help me as the season was starting up again and they are thrilled to be able to watch there grandchild. With in two months of the season starting Jenna and I have gotten back together, we both realized that we needed each other and that we were lost with out one another. Jenna is the perfect person, I Love her with all of my heart and she loves Livy just as much as i do. Jenna Loves my family which is a plus, but she doesn't want my parents to have to watch Livy while i am at rehearsal so she volunteered to watch her whenever i have rehearsals and our schedules don't collide, and the fact that she wants to do that for me means the world. Since then we have kept our lives pretty secretly until about July. We went on a trip to Europe to just enjoy each other and it was the best time to have to really learn to love each other and now that its September i really want to marry this girl but have decided to wait a little longer.

Jenna has moved in and is the perfect mother to Livy, she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to move so quickly along in this relationship with the fact she's only 23, but i knew that the idea of us being a family was perfect. Jenna Johnson was the second best thing to have come into my life besides Livy.