Nugget time

Val's POV

We had just gotten to the restaurant where we were meeting up with Laurie for breakfast, when I heard, "VALLL!" "NUGGET" "How are you guys." She asked us as we were sitting down. "We're good, how are you." Jenna responded. "I'm stressed out." "Nugget stressed," I said with a laugh. "Not funny, Senior Year is annoying. Even though the possibility of me going to college in the next year and a half is slim because I want to still be an elite gymnast. I still have to apply to school just in case any thing happens." "So where are you applying?" Jen asked her. "Well I'm applying to some schools that are near home, and the other schools are out here." "Like in LA?" I asked her. "Yeah in LA." "Well if you come out here you know that you always will have family right." "I know guys that why I'm applying. DUH!" "Nugget with the sass." I heard Jen say.

We ordered our food and just caught up on life and how we were excited that laurie was here. "So what are the plans for after breakfast." Laurie asked. "Well val has to go the the studio and i was hoping that you would want to come to target with me to get last minute decorations for Olivia's birthday." "Defiantly I can't believe she's almost one." "Neither can we."

Jenna's POV

We just finished shopping for the day and we dropped laurie off at the hotel and me and Olivia went back home and to our surprise Val's cor was in the driveway. I pulled into the garage and say that Olivia had fallen asleep, so I slowly and carefully  transferred her from the car seat to my arms, and liked I hoped she stayed asleep and when I walked in I was greater by the most hand some person ever. "Looks like girls day wore her out" he said. "yeah, I'm going to put her upstairs and I'll be back down."

"I can't believe she's turning one." "Me either, I felt like she was a tiny little baby in my arms yesterday, and now she's so big." Val said. "Awe is Daddy getting emotional that his little girl is growing up." I said making fun of Val. "Maybe a little, but is mommy just as sad as I am." Val said mocking me. "Why wouldn't I be." "Well we have a party we have to start getting ready for." Val told me.

The rest of the night we spent getting ready for the party that is happening next week.