MAMA

Jenna's POV

Val and I were in bed both asleep when I heard some crying from the monitor, so I got up and went over to Livy's room to check on her. She was standing up in her crib with tears rolling down her face and making the grabby hands so i went over to her and picked her up and she immediately snuggled into me. I noticed that her binkie and blanket was on the ground so i picked up both and gave her the blanket but got her a different binkie because the one on the ground wasn't the cleanest any more. Since it was 6:30 i went over to the rocking chair to try to rock Livy to sleep for at least two more hours. She wasn't having it so after thirty minutes passed I went back into Val and I's room and put her between us and within five minutes she was out. I can't wait until I can call those two my family forever.

Val's POV

I woke up and noticed that my baby girl was in bed with us, which makes me so grateful for Jenna because she got up and took care of Livy when in reality all she could have done was wake me up and tell me to deal with it. I noticed that jenna was up and on her phone, so i leaned over to kiss her. "Good morning beautiful." "morning babe" "what time did she wake up?" "6:30 and i tried to get her to fall back to sleep but by 7 she wasn't having it so i brought her back in here and she was out in five minutes." I then kissed Jenna's head again. "what was that for?" jen asked. "for becoming a mother to my daughter when you didn't have to do anything." "well i love both of you." "And we both love you." And just then Livy woke up and started squirming around until she noticed that she was in bed with us. "good morning baby girl." I said and started kissing her so she would start laughing and then she noticed Jen was in bed as well so she tried to get her to save her, but jenna joined in help me.

Jenna's POV

"Come here baby girl." i said as i got out of bed. "let's get you changed." "Wait Jen what do you have today." "Camera blocking on set. You have blocking today as well don't you." "yeah." "Do you have anyone that can watch her today." "No but i already talked to the producers and they said that it is fine that she comes with me."  "Okay let's get you dressed" i said and took her into her room to changed and dress her.
"mama" i heard come from Livy and was shocked at what i just heard so i asked her, "what was that baby girl." "mama" and she said that as she made grabby hands toward me. I got her dressed and then took her into our room as i got dressed quickly and then walked to the kitchen to see val finishing getting breakfast ready. I put Livy in her high chair and she started eating. "i don't believe i have given you a proper good morning" i said as i kissed Val. "me neither" val said after we pulled apart and kissed me again. "are you okay Jennabug, you seem a little off." "well umm no, while i was changing Livy she said mama, and i wasn't sure if it was just a fluke so i asked her what she said and she said mama again with grabby hands towards me."  "oh my god i am so sorry Jen, i don't know were she would learn that, i'll make sure it doesn't happen again, wait how will i do that, oh my god what am i going to do." val speed through that without a breath so the only way to stop him was if i kissed him. "val i know you worried about her calling me mom because we are only dating but i hope at one point we will be more than just dating, and i really enjoyed it when she said it." "really you liked when she called you mama." "yeah it made me feel like we are really family." "i can't wait until we are a real family." "oh crap i gotta get over to the studio. i'll come see you two during lunch." i said and kissed both of them and walked out to my car.

At the studio

"morning Jen" i heard Gaby say. "hey gabs." "you okay jen you seem a little off." "not really the weirdest thing happened to me this morning. As i was getting Livy ready she called me mama." " oh wow. how do you feel about her calling you that." "i mean it shocked me at first but i'll be honest with you i really enjoyed it." "let me ask you a question. did you enjoy it because you've stepped into the mother role in her life or because you want to be the mother in her life forever." "i want to be the mother in her life forever." "well i say to let time tell what will happen between you two."