Open The Door

Withered Freddy

"F-F-Freddy, W-What Was That?"
I Saw Bonnie Tearing Up. I Will Admit Bonnie Was Emotional, But That Is How I Met Him

~^Flash Back^~

I Was Walking Around The New Pizzara. Not A Care In The World.
"W-Why"
I Heard Someone Crying? I Looked Around And Finally Got To The Source Of The Crying. Now Sobing In It's Paws, I Saw A Purple Bunny, With A Red Bowtie. I Looked Down At My Chest Slightly Seeing A Black Bowtie On My Neck. As I Looked Down My Top Hat Fell Off (HAT LOGIC (•ω•)) But When My Hat Landed, It Landed Next To The Purple Bunny. It Jumped In Surprise Which Made The Bunny Sob More.
"I-I'm Sorry. I Dident Mean To Scare You. . ."
The Bunny Took It's Paws Of It's Face And Looked At Me With It's Ruby Eyes. . .Thoses Eyes. . .It Had Terror In It's Eyes, But I Ignored It. I Walked Up To The Scared Bunny And Let My Paw To It. The Bunny Looked At Me Still Terror In It's Eyes. It Hesitated, But Put Out It's Paw. I Helped The Purple Bunny Up.
"M-My Name Is Bonnie The Bunny. . ."
Before I Could Say Something Bonnie Cut Me Off
"I-I'm Also A He."
"Well, It Is Very Nice To Meet You Bonnie!"
I Smiled With A Glee
"I Am Freddy. Freddy Fazbear"
Bonnie Wiped His Left Over Tears And Smiled Too.
"C-Can You Show Me Around?"
"Of Course"
Bonnie Bent Down And Grabed My Hat, Setting It On My Head.

~^End Of Flash Back^~

I Huged Bonnie Tightly, Pulling Him Close To My Chest. He Began To Sob. I Looked Down At Him And Smiled Ever So Slightly Tho.
"Bonnie It's Okay."
He Looked Up At Me With Tears In His Ruby Glowing Eyes (His Face Is Gone, OKAY)
"T-Thank You"

Withered Bonnie

I Felt Warm In Freddy's Fury Arms. I Pulled Away, Wiping The Tears I Had In My Eyes. (Or What's Left?)I Looked At The Door. I Walked Over To It With Freddy Right Behind Me. When I Approached The Door I Felt A Steel Paw On My Right Shoulder. I Looked Back To See Freddy Smileing. I Smiled Back To Tell Him Thanks. The I Turned My Head To The Door Nob. (Did I Spell That Right?) I Put My Right Paw On The Door Nob And Twisted It. It Opened To Bright Lights. Freddy And I Both Closed Our Eyes And Opened Them When We Could Take This New Light. Freddy Looked At Me With Worrie.
"S-Should We?"
Freddy Nodded And We Both Steped Out

BOOM I Made Another Chapter.
Sorry For The Ones Which Don't Like Fronnie. . . sorry
¯\_(ツ)_/¯