Dragon Mating season

P.O.V~Lucy

Of course it was another casual day I ran into Erza , or more like she ran into me... " Hey... Lucy I advise you not to go in the guild for a while." Erza says with her head up . " Um.... Why not?" I say with a slight crack in my voice. " Well, its dragon mating season and if Natsu see's you he would most likely to go after you" Erza says. I wave goodbye and head home .

Lisanna POV.

Back at the guild
" GOD NATSU CALM YOURSELF !" I say with a worry. " NO I MUST FIND LUCY" Natsu says " Don't think about that bitch... Think about me" I say with a whisper " DONT CALL MY LUCY THAT ! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU LISANNA!" " Heh but I love you,*says quietly.*
I will make you love me hehe". ( Natsu goes insane until he goes quiet) " Nats-" Natsu uses his dragon roar and blasts Lisanna back and tumbles on the floor having stones fly at her. "Natsu why...?"

Nastu's POV

" IM COMING PRINCESS !" I yells. Lucy is sound asleep . Nastu crashes through the window of Lucy's . Natsu makes his way to her bed and strokes her hair. Lucy struggles to sleep but ignores the fact Natsu's there, she doesn't even her eyes. " awe my little princess " I says as he kisses her head. I takes a deep smell of Lucy's blond strait hair. " I will protect you Lucy my princess ".

Gray's POV

I have a curious mind and decided to go see how the guild was playing out . *at the guild* " hmmm everything seems to be nor- LISANNA WAIT NATSU" I rush over to Lisanna to find her unconscious . I shakes her to awake her but no response. I decide to check her pulse... I jump up and stare at Lisanna's cold body. " how di- NATSU!" I call a near by hospital, as they pick up Lissana think... But where could Natsu possibly be LUCY! Gray runs as fast as he can to go Lucy's. I Break in " NATSU DONT TOUCH HER" Natsu feels her hair. I pin Natsu .

Lucy's POV

I wake up with a yawn to find Natsu pinned to the floor by Gray. Natsu punches Gray off. " WHATS GOING ON HERE YOU T-" as I get cut off Gray pulls me in his protection. Natsu twitches... Gray and I couldn't see before our eyes.

Thank you guys so much for sticking around . Lol sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger but the next chapter on Dragon mating season comes out on the 26 of September so stick around!