Chapter 2 - I thought you were nice

I know I said the 26 but I just couldn't help but to think what I was doing next!

Lucy POV

Everything went blank in my mind as I saw what seemed to be Natsu but didn't act like him. His wings widened and horns popping out of his head. I stepped back forgetting Gray was there and I feel back. Natsu had never seemed so desperate for a mate. " Natsu please just stop and.... a-and take me but leave Gray out of this and everyone else" " LUCY! You can't be serious!" " Gray we have no choice "! I reach my hand out and wait. Natsu's hand yanks me forward into his arms and we vanish together.

I start to cry as I watch Gray slowly fade away as we get farther and farther. I look at Natsu and he didn't seem normal. " Natsu where are we going?" " T0 the guild Lucy we need privacy". * at the guild* Natsu throws me on too a bed and gives me a smile. Natsu lifts my head up and kisses me. I wish I could have pulled away but I was to in love with Natsu to pull back. Natsu slowly unbuttons my shirt and unbuckles my pants until im in my bra and underwear . " Natsu please I can't I don- " Natsu slowly moves his head lower and lower but I push him away and Natsu falls on me. " Im sorry Natsu I just can't because I know your not the real Natsu. "

I take off to Gray's house and hides in his house for a day until we hear a loud pound on the door to find Natsu awaiting at the front. Gray opens it and Natsu pins Gray to the floor knocking him out cold. I stare in shock as tears fall down my face. " Lucy come out come out where ever you are "! Natsu says searching around every corner and up and down furniture. To find me behind the couch " NO" " awe common Lucy I know you love me" " Natsu I do but not like this." Natsu picks me up and toss me on the ground. " WHAT DO YOU NEAN NOT LIKE THIS" . I throw Natsu off of me and drag Gray out of the room.

I try to wake Gray up and all I herd was a cough. " GRAY" I smack him . " OW!!!!" Says gray jumping up. " You need to stop Natsu" " Lucy I cant...." " WHA ?!?! " " Lucy I am going to break a promise " "GRAY PLEASE " " If you want me to".... Gray walks all over town shouting NATSU! And thats when it happened ...

HEHEHE I'm going to leave you guys on another cliff hanger hehehe! I don't know when In going to write the next chapter but it will come out soooon!