Ch.16

Mikey got out of his room to tell his family. Well maybe not. He went to the dojo and started to speak. " my bros, look into my dull eyes. You see the pain in my eyes?" Mikey asked with his dull  baby blue eyes. His brother looked up at him and with confusion. Mikey sighed. " never mind." Mikey said and walked away to go into his happy place which was his room.

His brothers shrugged and went back to what there were doing. Tears forming up in his eyes, the pain was killing him. Sometimes he wondered, what's the point of even getting up out of bed? But then he realized why he had to get outta bed.

Mikey plopped on his bed and his head was in his pillow. He closed his eyes and opened them back up to see the darkness in his pillow. He lifted his head up from his pillow.

Mikey thought of never telling his bros about his pain cuz they won't understand it like they didn't understand him with the dull eyes or the pain. Mikey wondered if he should wait a few more years to tell his bros. But it was to long!

Mikey wanted to be happy but he just can't. He's happy around his brothers acting like he's fine and his brothers thinks he's fine. But think again, he wasn't fine.

That wonderful happy turtle is just a sad, depressed turtle. Which of course, you guys know but his brothers don't know.

Mikey let a little baby tear fall from the corner of his left eye. Sniffing and working himself up until he saw his bear, he grabbed his bear and hugged it tightly, not wanting to let go of it. He curved up in a ball with his teddy bear and cried softly into his teddy bear...