chp3Dan

Hey there,I'm Dan . He spoke with a smooth voice very nice . But by the way his eyes spoke to me I knew he wasn't good . I of course said hello and turned my head . He or 'dan didn't appreciate that too much . He took a seat and stared at me until I looked at him . I eventually rolled my eyes and looked at him and faked fluttering my eyes to seem as if I was interested. No need for an attitude little one .what about you what's your name? He said looking at me Rachel I replied back this is Rosa . What do you do , like cosplay or something?  She giggled a bit after his comment. She shook her head no , once Dan started talking to us I still had a bit of bad vibes but was actually funny.

After school

As I'm walking to my beat up car I hear Dan yell for me. Dan and I walked to my car I saw Rosa and called her over I convinced everyone to get in my car to hangout . Rosa a little worried at first guessing her parents were strict . I told her a hour and ill take her home . She agreed and got in Dan on the other hand I didn't know if his parents cared or not but he got in . We went for food and then a park to eat . At the park we have in our town had the woods behind it . Gated off of course. We sat and ate and talked and it was fun . I didn't really like to socialize,but with these people we all had something we could relate to . The sun started to go down a bit and Rosa jumped up and said to go . I drove her home she walked in fast almost a run inside. Dan didn't say he had to go . I just assumed he wanted to go home but as I turn to ask he cuts me off. Can I show you something?  Sure .   Drive back to the park.  I did drive there and by now the sun has almost vanished. He told me to follow him as I did he wouldn't say anything to me the whole way there . As we got closer I saw a whole from the gates to the woods . I started to panic and thought the worst I keep saying his name but never answers me and finally I had it Dan!!!!! Shh!! Will you just trust me God damn it I'm not gonna fucking hurt you.  Why the Fuck won't you answer me ?!  He opened up the hole a bit more and went in and waited for me . I crawled in , I've never been there . It was....... beautiful . The sound was beautiful not quite but there were sounds that I can't describe but it was amazing. Dan watched me stare in aww at the trees . Smirking thinking I was being funny . Do you come here all the time? I asked his smirk turned into a nice smile and nodded. I was quite jealous to say the least . He walked further and I followed him . We stopped at this big rock covered in moss and twigs he climbed on top and grabbed my hand and we stood on the top of that rock .He pointed me off to the side and we could see the moon finally and it lit this whole area up .it was amazing and beautiful . We both sat down . Dan?why did you bring me here?  It's my home , my comfort, it's my everything.  I smiled and looked back up at the moon . Realizing I must go home . I stood up and slid off the rock Dan watched me he said goodnight and I walked back by myself. I got home and everyone is asleep and I went to my room and fell asleep.