9

Me and Hanbin had the same shift today. I still got question in my mind. Three of them look dull this few days.

"Hanbin-ah, lets go dinner together. It's been a while we didn't go out together" I open his office door, I saw he was staring at the paper. I guess he didn't heard me.

"Ya! Did you heard me?" I raised my eyebrows. He is out of his space. "What you reading?" I wanted to take a peek but he's too fast, he quickly put it in white envelope.

"Uri kaja" he open my coat. Yeah! I almost forgot about it. He intertwined our hands and kiss my cheek.

"Yah!" I hit him. He chuckled.

"Sorry. I forgot we're not kid anymore" he used to forget that what we are now. We're not kid anymore.

I saw him smiling. I love that smile and I miss to be in his embrace. I still wonder who gonna be his wife. She must be lucky to have this man.

Care. Kind. Handsome. Sweet. Know how to take care of girl. Know his limit. Hardworking. Know how to care someone heart. Last but not least, he know how to make people love him.

We walk like a couple and some of the patients already ship us. We used to walk together and that's what make us look like a couple.

"Let's have a date. No phone just you and me" he said. I raised my eyebrows. I'm luck Jinhwan still got bunch of work need to be done or else he going to kill me if I'm not answering his call today.

"Okay" I smile.

Hanbin take me to our favorite place to eat. (The shop that I mentioned in Book 1. Place where they used to spend when they were young)

I saw the same figure as I entered the room. Jisoo unnie.

"Oh! Park Myungeun" she hug me. Her eyes fall to Hanbin who was standing next to me. She give Hanbin warm smile.

"What you doing here?" she ask. Obviously eating what else? "No, I mean, what are you two doing here? I thought you with Jinhwan when I saw you step in just now"

"Oh!" she seem to read my mind. HAHA! "This is Kim Hanbin, my colleague plus my ultimate best friend till die" I smile. Hanbin keep poking me to ask who is she.

"Oh! Nice to meet you! Jisoo. Seo Jisoo, Jinhwan colleague" her smile so cute. "Jinhwan will be here later. Why don't both of you join us? We're having our sunbae birthday party"

Hanbin almost said 'Okay' but I cut him. "No it's okay. We're having some work to discuss, right Bin-ah?" he nod.

"Aaa.. I see, I have to go now. Kalka Myungeun-ah" she bid our farewell.

When we were about out from the shop, I saw Jinhwan walking toward his group and hug a girl. A pretty girl. She kissed his cheek.

Hanbin quickly cover my eyes and drag me out from that place. I'm broken. Seriously I am.

Hanbin took me to our neighborhood park. We sat at the bench and stay silent.

"Myungie" Hanbin called me. I look at him. Seconds then, his wet lips pressed on mine. I close my eyes and start to cry.

I wish the one who kiss me now is Jinhwan. The kiss that will comfort me. The kiss that make me want more.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't take you there" Hanbin break the kiss. I shook. No, it's not his fault but it just coincidence.

I'm sure that girl is drunk. I guess and I hope.

I'm in good mood of writing. Im hoping that I will finish this story before i got my assignments 😭 can I got feedback? My readers decreasing 😭 im sorry, i got spacing out while writing and im busy with my study