13

I help Jinhwan packing his stuff since he helping me before. I keep in silence since we got something to argue.

"Are you still mad?" he poke me. I'm just acting. I want to see how far he go to comfort me.

"Fine then" he sighed. "I'm sorry okay. I won't do it anymore" he said that for the tenth times.

"Babe?" he still not giving up. I tried to hold my chuckled. He is so cute.

As I finished with his stuff I zipped the luggage and climb up the bed. He is eyeing every of my move on.

He joins me second later. He back hugging me. He keep saying that he is sorry and will never did it again.

I face him and kiss him. I could feel that he is smiling and replying my kiss. He holds me closer circling his finger on my back.

We're just kissing. We're not going far. We still have the gap between us.

[ Skip ]

Hanbin is waiting for us at the living room, playing the play station. Things he never get bored.

"Can you just get everything done?" he yelled. I rolled my eyes as soon as I reached the basement.

"What's take you so long?" Hanbin need to learn how to shut his mouth. He is talkative. I guess this is why girls afraid to get near to him.

"Stop talking and help me with this" I pointed to the box which is contains two tent.

Jinhwan chuckled.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO DO SOOOOO?" here comes Hanbin and Myungeun. "Why don't you bring them?"

"BECAUSE YOU'RE FREAKING OBVIOUSLY MAN KIM HANBIN!" I said and kick his leg.

"Yah! Neo..." he head lock my head.

Jinhwan shook his head and put the stuff inside Hanbin's car.

"You both can continue your argument, I'm going" Both of us stop. Hanbin's grab my hand and we entered the car before Jinhwan.

"Guess you guys will always stay at 8" Jinhwan rolled his eyes. He can never win this two.

[ Third person POV ]

"Who is responsible in this?" Jiwon cross his arm. He look at Jinhwan, then Hanbin and lastly Myungeun.

"They are keep fighting on way here" Jinhwan said. Myungeun shook her head.

"No! Hanbin are late" her words makes Hanbin drop his jaw. Seriously this kid.

Jiwon chuckled. "Alright alright. Now we have to wait for Yunhyeong back from store. We can setting everything first"

They began to work. Myungeun and Jisoo is busy with the meals, meanwhile Jiwon and Hanbin setting up the tent and Jinhwan settingthe fire.

Yunhyeong back with some meats and veggies. "I'm hungry, let's cook this thing in speed" he said.

Yunhyeong take over the meals. Myungeun and Jisoo suddenly out of space. They doesn't even know what to do.

"You can rest first, later we called you if we need your help" Jiwon said. Gentlemen.

× Skip ×

It's almost 8 and the food is ready. Jisoo and Myungeun is wake up due to Hanbin loud voice. Can someone just shut his mouth up?

"I don't want to eat" Myungeun said. She in state where she doesn't want to waking up and sleep until the sun is rise.

"You have to eat, you didn't eat anything since the morning" Jinhwan said. He is afraid that Myungeun will get gastric.

He make a wrap for Myungeun. "Eat a little and I promise you can back to sleep okay?"

Myungeun nod and smile. This is why she love this guy. Too sweet and its make her heart fluttering everytime she with him.

× Jinhwan POV ×

-Before Myungeun and Jisoo wake up-

"Are you sure you want to do it?" Jiwon ask. I smirk.

"Even tho I don't want but its my only way" I know I'm stupid but its the only way. It's will hurt both of us but it's the only best way I can think.

I guess Hanbin is mad at me as he heard my plan. He avoiding me since then. Yunhyeong too.

"Please, don't hurt her anymore. I did too much" finally Hanbin spoke. Idk what happened in past, but I'm sure he is hurt with what he did.

Jiwon pat his back to comfort him. I sighed.

So here update for this week ^^ I'm sorry for late, I'm just recovered from cold and my heart still crying 😭😭