Chapter 4:I think we were wrong

Tails' POV:

Me, Sonic and Knuckles are thinking of a plan to defeat Eggman and his robots... But something inside me felt that we should let the girls in....

Tails:Sonic.... I think we should let the girls in the mission...

Sonic:Why?

Tails:Sonic.... What they said is right... I mean let's put ourselves in their situation... What would you feel when you're the everyday prey?

Sonic:Well....

Sonic's POV:

I never thought of that.... I never thought that they felt that way... We shouldn't push them away because we don't want them to get hurt..... Maybe we should apologize and let them apart in this mission.

Sonic: You're right Tails... We should apologize to them.

We both nodded and ran up to their rooms. But Knuckles went there first while me and Tails were talking.

Knuckles:Uhh.... Guys....

Tails:What Knuckles?

Knuckles:I don't think the girls are here anymore....

Sonic:What do you mean?

Knuckles:Look...

Knuckles pointed out in Amy's room. I looked at Tails with confusion... Tails shrugged and pull into Amy's room then gasped....

Her closet was empty, I opened her drawers. Empty too.... And her backpack I gave her in her 14th birthday.... No... It can't be...

Sonic:Tails!! Check Cream's room if her clothes were still there...

Tails:Right!!

Tails ran to Cream's room. Could it be that they ran away?

Tails:Sonic... Cream's clothes are gone...

Sonic:What?!

Tails:Yeah and even her Chao backpack...

Sonic:I knew it...

Tails:What? What did you know Sonic?

Sonic:Amy and Cream ran away...

Tails:(Gasp)

Tails' POV:

Cream and Amy ran away?... But..... Why? Is it because we didn't let them in the mission? Is it because we............. Didn't understand them....

Tails:Sonic.... We have to find them....

Sonic:Right.... Knuckles, call Blaze, Silver and Tikal for help.

Knuckles:Right.

Knuckles ran down stairs and took the phone.