Question??? For you guys??? Help???

Okay, okay, I've been looking back at the comments after all this time, and I've had a realization about this book:

IT IS VERY TRIGGERING AND UNSAFE.

I'm worrying about people being hurt by this story. One of my biggest concerns about it is that I never, not even once, put a single ray of sunshine here. I mean, yes, it's supposed to be sad, but I never meant for it to look hopeless.

If you are in a situation like Jack in this story, where you have depression or someone(s) are physically or emotionally hurting you (emotional abuse is just as harmful as physical), you need to tell someone. 

TELL SOMEONE.

I get it, people suck. Everyone says tell your parents, but parents don't get it and tell you to be normal. Try to tell friends, but then they get started on the whole "Well, at least you don't have to <insert stupid made-up problem here> every day!" Try to tell teachers, and they don't believe you because of all the shitty people out there who turn mental disorders into a fad and make them look fake.

TALK TO SCHOOL COUNSELORS. YES, THEY ARE ANNOYING, BUT THEIR ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO HELP YOU.

CALL CERTAIN HOTLINES:
          ~The suicide prevention hotline is 1-800-273-8255. They are open seven days a week, twenty four hours a day. They are confidential! Please call them if you need help. 
          ~The child abuse hotline is 1-800-442--4453. All calls are confidential! They provide help in different languages, too, so if you don't speak English well you will be fine. They're also available 24/7.

Now, I don't want to lecture and bore you all, so let me just tell you this:

I HAVE BEEN CONSIDERING AN ALTERNATE ENDING!!!!

This doesn't mean I will delete the last chapter. What it does mean is that I will write a different one, one that existed in a different... Universe, if you will. In one universe, Jack kills himself. 

In another universe, which has yet to be written, Jack gets help and survives.

Would you guys like it if I wrote another existing ending sometimes this year? Comment what you think.

98% of the Internet wouldn't care if you killed yourselves.

I am in that motherfucking 2% and I swear to Manny if one of you ever gets hurt and I find out about it, I will be all over you like a mother hen.

I love you all so much.

Peace <3

P.S. If I get anymore comments about people hurting themselves because of this story, I will delete it. I will NOT be the reason that somebody relapses or falls back into a hole they were trying to escape from. That was never the purpose of this writing.