C*h*a*p*t*e*r *8

JACE'S POV
The beam of light shining directly at me from an opened curtain awakened me up in the early hours before dawn.I turned to look at the alarm and it said 11:49am,we both must have been really exhausted from last night. Perhaps my sleeping brain had registered the squeak of a floor thread. Whatever the cause was,I yawned,rubbing my face with the palms of my hands, I opened my eyes abruptly and then stretched. I felt a shift and then looked down noticing Riele was awake,seeing her draped across me, her arms across my stomach and her head nestled up against my chest with her thick curly black hair spread out. I inhaled deeply and rubbed her bare back smiling tiredly remembering  the yesterday  we didn't plan for.
She shifted in her sleep, then let out a yawn and rubbed her eyes with one of her hands reached up.

Jace: Good morning sweetheart  (I said groggily placing a kiss on her head while she snuggled closer to me).
Riele: Morning(She said with a deep exhale,tossed aside the covers and stood up from the bed,)
I heard the bathroom door close and surprisingly lock. Then some moments later the  shower was turned on. I sighed, threw on my boxers and slowly made the bed then sat down waiting....

Riele's Pov
I got out of the bathroom,went into the bedroom digging for some simple nice decent clothes for our last outing or should I say date before he goes off to Los Angeles.I dried my hair and made my makeup simple.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and turned to face Jace who was busy with his phone. He just got out of the shower and was on his towel.

Riele: I'll go make breakfast
I said leaving the room without saying another word. Jace didn't say anything either or protest for me to stop. I entered the kitchen , pulled out all the stuffs/ingredients needed to prepare bacon,eggs and toast and started cooking ....

JACE'S POV
I have just the perfect place to take Riele to for our last outing before I leave. I got dressed and went  downstairs. ..

Riele's POV
Few minutes later I heard  footsteps,suddenly it stopped as I was setting the plated  food on the table,then I felt a pair of warm muscular arms  wrapped around me,I knew it was Jace when he rested his head on my shoulders and he whispered "It smells delicious babe" to my ear. I turned around to look at his outfit and I had to admit he looked really hot in it. He walked to the table and sat down and I slowly sat down and ate with him quietly.
Jace: This is really good babe(He said as he ate a bite of his toast then he gave me a kiss on the cheek).
Riele: Thanks(She replied with little emotion)
He continued eating while I ate mine slowly.

15 mins later
I stood up,cleared the dishes of the table while Jace kept the food away.
I pulled my fall coat on and slipped into my boots and he politely opened the door for me.

Jace's POV
We went shopping,to the cinema,park and finally I drove her to the first place we meet,the place where we shared so many first and childhood memories,the place I asked her out,our first kiss,our first date... It was a quiet place, indeed the best place to relax with the natural atmosphere .The birds moving near a unison screeching almost as if they were a single organism. The waves lapping  the seashore gently sending a gentle breeze towards me. I spread a blanket down and we both laid on it with her head on my chest( like the picture above..)It was so calm and quiet out here.

Riele's pov
The sunset was not spectacular today.
Jace: Rie(He said breaking the silence).
Riele:Yeah
Jace: I have never been in love with a girl like I am with you(He whispered against my shoulders).
Riele:Awwn, Jace that's beautiful. I love you
I said with tears almost in my eyes reaching to kiss him.
Jace:I'll be back as soon as filming is over.(He said touching the shiny silver ring she wore..the promise ring while she just nodded her head).
We stayed like that enjoying the calm and natural atmosphere. High up the treetops,the leaves swayed,but on the ground the grass was silent,limp and unmoving. That's how we'd spent the evening together,sharing the last few kisses,hugs and a bit more.

JACE'S POV
It was getting a bit dark and I knew I had to get home to start packing for tomorrow's trip so I drove Riele home,helped with her shopping bags and helped Mrs downs with few of her to do list.I stood at the entrance door with Riele
Jace:So we would talk later in the night
I said touching her curls gently
Riele:Jace what about..
Jace:Sorry just a minute
I was interrupted by my message tone bleep ing.I brought my phone out of my pocket and went through my messages then I saw a strange message from an unknown contact and It read
Hey,Enemy I'm back and since you would be out of town by 2morow, I have your sweetie pie all to myself .Tell me how you are gonna stop me now(devilish laugh).Have a safe trip and don't be surprised by the time you are back. Bye

                              Love Ryan😈.

                                                                               Jace: Holy shit. What the fuck
Riele:What's wrong why the curse
Jace:It..s  Not.t.not.hing just a long time friend playing pranks on me.(I said putting my phone back inside my pants pocket)  I think you need to get yourself some rest. Love ya bye.(He said giving her a peck on the lips)
I left her looking all shocked and drove all the way home. I really need to put an end to this now or never...........

A/N
So sorry about the late update just got back from boarding school but I'll try really hard to update so many chapters as possible.
BTW thanks for reading
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Follow

💕💕💕