C*h*a*p*t*e*r *1*1

Riele POV
I booked an appointment with a doctor for 10'o clock today to really confirm if this pregnancy is real. Starting from now I don't believe in home tests anymore,they aren't all that reliable. I had difficulty opening my eyes, It felt heavy and swollen and when I shifted I saw all the used wraps of tissues surrounded by me. Ohh!I probably cried myself to sleep the last night.

I picked up my phone from the stand and saw 25 missed calls from him.I deleted all then blocked his number.
This isn't the right time to start thinking about what happened I have an appointment to catch.

Riele:Oh right

I got into the bathroom and got myself so readily fast and drove myself to the hospital.I really don't want to miss this appointment with Miss Davies.

*******
Miss Davies: Yes, Miss Downs the test was correct. You are approximately eight weeks pregnant.
Riele:Wow
Miss Davies:Your baby is developing nicely.I forsee no difficulties.I'll write you a prescription for prenatal vitamins and set you up for an examination schedule of every six weeks until you are six months pregnant.It will be every two weeks then,until we're down to the last month.I might change to every week then.

(Miss Davies beamed at Riele in her white coat as she made notes on the new chart)

Miss Davies:Now who shall I list as the father.
Riele:Uh,I'm not listing a father's name(She said calmly folding her hands in her lap)
Miss Davies: You don't know who he is(She asked sharply)

What the hell is wrong with this woman.What's her business

Riele:I know who he is,but I don't want his name on the records.Its my baby and I will provide for it.

Miss Davies;Ah,did he leave you or is he married (She gasped).

Did I leave Jace?Maybe I did.I dont want him in this child life but I'm really scared I might not be able to give this baby everything,to make him or her happy because that's a lot of responsibilities on me.I'm still a baby myself I don't think I'm ready to be a parent?.I really want this child to be happy maybe I can give him or her up for adoption at least he/she would find happiness there.

Miss Davies:?Miss Downs?Riele?Are you all right?
Riele: Yes,why?

Miss Davies: You didn't answer my question.I wondered if your family would --Probably you are okay financially,but birth is an emotional thing,as well.Will your family help?

Riele:Yeah,my family will be there for me.

Miss Davies: I can't help but recommend you notify the father even if you aren't together with him anymore.He has the right to know about his impending fatherhood.

I stared straight ahead.Of course I loved him,I did everything I could for him and this is the best way of repaying me by cheating on me. All I want is to be away from him.

Miss Davies: I'd like you to take birthing classes and you will need a partner.

When I said nothing she added

Miss Davies: You can go without a partner but you will be more comfortable if you can entlist a friend at least.Everyone else there will be in a couple
Riele;Yeah yeah how soon will I start then?
Miss Davies:Not until you are five months pregnant.Here is some literature for you to study,to get you started.If you have any questions at all then call me or the nurse.Okay?

She gave me the prescription and literature.

Riele:Thank you doctor

*********
Jace's Pov
There's a high possibility that I may lose Riele forever.What was I thinking ,what made me fall for Daniella's tricks.I 've tried calling her but she kept ignoring my calls and text messages and she even blocked me.I really need to go back home and get things straight with Riele. I know she doesn't deserve me,she doesn't deserve what I did to her and I'm really sorry for messing things up

I heard the sound of the door opening.The lights weren't on so I couldn't see the figure but it looked like that of a female.
Jace: Who is there(He stood up from the bed,holding the bedside lamp as a sign of defence)
Daniella: Oh don't be stupid Jace,drop the lamp down.Its me (She said with a smirk)
Jace:Who?It's you Daniella (he said turning on the lights).What do you want
Daniella: Jace calm down.I just wanna give you some piece of advice.I mean no harm to you handsome.

I turned around facing the window,I didn't even want to face her.She is devilish

Jace:Yeah,you've caused a lot of damage in my life and you are not going to help me fix it.just leave
Daniella:But I thought we were friends
Jace:We were once friends nothing more. what happened a week ago was a mistake.A big..g m..is take.
Daniella:Really,so that's what you see it as.A mistake!!.That was obviously one of the best days of your fucking life and I'm sure you want the mistake to occur again(She said coming closer to him)
Jace:Use the door now.
Daniella:But Jace
Jace:I SAID USE THE DOOR!!GET OUT

By the time the door was slammed I turned around and collasped on the bed.I know I deserve all the anger and resentment from Riele.I really regret my actions and I must make it up with her,I'm ready to do anything.There's no way this relationship is going to fall.No way.I talked with the producer of Rufus and I was granted permission to go back home but to return in a few days to complete shooting.I'm going to fix this everything.

******
Ryan's pov
We both sat down in my apartment and I must say this is the best client ever.
Ryan: How's it going babe?
?:Ohh, it's been so successful,they aren't on good terms.
Ryan:So our plan is working out
?:Yeap and very soon Riele will be yours
Ryan smirked.
?:So what's plan B
Ryan:Get rid of Jace.(He said in a whisper).
?:That's so easy.(A devilish laugh followed it)
Ryan:Good then everything is going well planned exactly how I want it and very soon black beauty will be mine.(He joined in the laughter)

A/N
Thanks for reading
Vote
Comment
🍃🍃🍃