Chapter 1: Don't blame the nargles

[AN:Hey! Thank you for starting reading  my fanfiction. It's my first one ever, so I accept (and ask for) critics, opinions, ideas... everything, ok? Ok, as/ you've probably seen this story will be about Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy, on their 7th year at Hogwarts. They have a lack of friends as lots of them are not anymore going to school, and they realise that not everything is what it seems. I hope you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying writing it! Oh, and this first chapter is going to be short and it will work as a pilot, so that you guys can let me know if you like how I'm writing it. Ready? Here it goes! ]

Lot's of things had been happening during that summer. Mum and dad had problems, and so did I, although I know I could have done it way better. The way I've been acting was... Not the best way. Maybe what the ones that are supposed to love you more than anyone teach you is not what is fair, better or at least what you feel. But I am a Malfoy, and just like all the other ancient families with magic powers, I'm not allowed to act the way I'd like to. But I think the surname is what brings the problems. Just as if I was a Lestrange, or a Black, or ehm.. whatever. Although my father was the one with the biggest problems at home, and we were all worried about it. Our family had been death eaters, and now my father was going to be judged... maybe he was going to get a Dementor's kiss. I couldn't handle it, it was too much. 

Anyway, it was the start of a new year, my last year at Hogwarts. We had been discussing it a lot during the summer, at home, and they finally decided that if I wanted, I could come back and finish my studies. So there I was, on my way to Platform 9 3/4, pushing my trolley full of bags and my mum behing me. 

A lot of my friends wouldn't be there with me anymore, and it kind of... sucked, yes, although I was a lonely person. Of course I liked being around people, but only when they listened to me. Ha! I was a Slytherin, a Malfoy, so why shouldn't I? I was a proud one. Sometimes I had regretted it, but.... Oh, no, just forget it. 

Once inside the platform it was too crowded, which I kind of hated. Small kids were everywhere, pushing each other, laughing so loud, talking too much, and their parents weren't doing anything to stop with it. Maybe they thought that a child's smile could light up the whole world? Nah, I disagreed. At least back then.

The train's whistle filled the whole station, and without thinking it twice I went to the train, but my mother took my hand to stop me, and hugged me for a couple of seconds. I didn't wanted to admit it, but I'd miss her. She had helped me alot all my life, and this summer the most, so it would be weird having to live without her. So I didn't run away of the hug, I also let her kiss me softly on the cheek, before I smiled quickly, took my luggage and went to the train. I thought that maybe she was acting like this because she may was going to lose the husband, and had nearly lost me. 

I didn't know it, but this year was going to change me a lot. Me and my whole life. My everything.