The real deal

In order (trouble,hunter, his mother, and troy)

Staring at the large group of mares I think of what it would be like to be apart of something, not just my families herd but have my own. Perking my ears I notice troy biting them on their neck, "he needs to be stopped". Hunter whispers and I look at him, "and you're the one to stop him". He says softly and nuzzles my head up, "doubtful, I'm a mouse to the lion in this case".

Hunter sighs, "no, you are a prince and he is a peasant". Perking my ears I look at him, "no prince will ever treat a mare nor stallion in such a way when they don't deserve it". Smiling I nod, "he will bow down to you brother, just need to make him see you are boss".

Standing taller he chuckles, "to be a true king you must defeat father, which is near impossible. But hey you can have any mare here". He winks and I smirk,"guess that's the way out of this mess".

Walking away he bites my rump, kicking out I start a trot towards my father. Pinning my ears I notice him staring at troy also, looking towards me I snort loudly. "I have come to challenge you father". He perks his ears and laughs, stopping myself I lift my head high. "Son, my dearest son. If you do so and don't win you'll have to be banished until you beat me". I perk my ears and look at him with wide eyes, "it's worth more than just standing here father".

He sighs and looks back at troy before turning towards me, "you are brave my son". I smile a little before he immediately attacks my neck, feeling him rear up i notice his knee hit my mouth from underneath. Whinnying loudly I grab his leg mid air and throw it down, backing up slightly we both look at each other. Snorting loudly I read up as so does he, our legs getting tangled I bite his nose and keep nipping at his face.

Once an hour goes by of non stop fighting I suddenly feel the urge to grab his neck and keep hold so I do so. Kicking at me multiple times he suddenly looks at me with those eyes that I will never forget, before backing up. Breathing heavily I watch as he shakes his mane and bows down, closing my eyes I smile to myself. "Good job my son, my kingdom is now yours". He whispers and nuzzles my side before walking towards my mother, looking at hunter he winks and I notice troy.

Running full speed with the mares in front of him I smirk, galloping towards him I watch as he leads them towards the dam. "Don't you dare brother". I yell before he quickly runs over the dams wall, "brother". I yell once again and follow him closely, noticing his sudden stopping I look behind me to notice the crack. Pinning my ears I run towards him, my legs sore and bloody I whinny loudly before tackling him. "Come on little brother let's see how long the dam will last". Noticing dams leak I perk my ears, if I cross my brother will be left with nothing and be drowned in this mess.

Looking at him angrily I get off of him and push him towards the dams wall, "get your ass over there before I throw you over this ravine".

He quickly goes and runs towards mother, looking down I notice the ground shaking beneath me. Pinning my ears I close my eyes and lift my head up, "trouble". I hear hunter yell before I notice him showing me the other way, running full speed I follow him towards the small canyon.

Noticing the damn breaking I hear a large crash but don't look behind me, keeping myself steady I go over the rocks and notice the water in the corner of my eye. Jumping high enough to reach the path to the forest I keep my head up and run into it and towards home. Noticing troy I snort loudly and run pass hunter towards my damned brother, smirking I watch as he nuzzles mother and runs away. Pinning my ears I grab his tail and pull hard, "never come back". I yell and slide a stop, he stops when he is on a small hill and looks at me.

"Goodbye my brother". He almost whispers and I nod, once he turns away and runs I sigh and look towards hunter.

He smiles a little and I trot towards him, he nuzzles my ears and I nuzzle into his chest. "I didn't want to". I whisper and sigh, he sighs also and pulls me in closer. "He had to go sooner or later".

Walking around slowly I notice how my legs don't hurt as bad, sighing I close my eyes and shake my mane. "Of course I knew this day would come". Looking behind me I notice a large bachelor stallion coming towards the mares, pinning my ears I snort loudly. Fight or run, suddenly he looks at me and I go wide eyed. His large muscles making me back up slightly I watch as he sniffs a simple spot on the ground and raises his head, seeing that evil look from a mile away I whinny loudly.

Noticing him charging towards me I start to run, "not this time". I chuckle and focus hard on what my plan is to get rid of this stallion, "fight him". Hunter yells but I keep my focus on running into my trap, "wanna fight big boy let's fight". I whisper and jump across the ravine, crashing into the water I raise my head up over the surface and focus on getting him in the water.

Noticing him jump in I whinny lowly and jump onto where I know there will be rocks, climbing onto the cliff I see star at the top. Looking behind me I don't notice the stallion, looking more frantically I turn a little before looking back to star. "Go". I whisper and she shakes her head, "no". Nuzzling her softly from a stretched out position I smile, "I need to make sure he is gone". But before I can hear her say anything I'm pulled by my tail, falling back down I hit my leg on the side and land in the water.

Raising back to the surface I notice the stallion with a large smirk, "you won't win". I growl out before kicking the wall, feeling the ground rumble I laugh a little before swimming towards the high current.

Noticing the end of the start of the forest I look around quickly, seeing hunter and my father running next to the cliff I snort loudly.

"I'll be back for you". I whisper as if I thought star could hear it but with that I go under water and start my journey.